HelpMeDownLoad.comaccount debited.

M

I keep getting debited this amount $9.88 i do not know its origin. The site keeps changing its name. i do not want this amount debited from my account.

Hi lidl9,

I am a customer service representative from HelpMeDownload.Com. I really do apologize for the inconvenience. We are having problem with our email service. We can definitely assist you with your request for cancellation. Please contact us so we can assist you in putting your money back to your account.

Canada Phone Support [protected]

Our Operations is available between 8AM to 8PM EST

• Li
    lidl9 Jul 25, 2016

I have had money fraudulently taken from my bank account by direct debit and by card payment the latest being today by a company in America called [www.helpmedownload.com] (link: http://www.helpmedownload.com). Now I had never even heard of them til the money was taken off my account. Apparently they are a company puporting to be selling an anti virus software.

Now I am with Sky Broadband, which automatically screens any incomming internet services wwith firewall anti virus, plus I have firewall norton anti virus and anoher anti virus security device on my p.c. I have no need for this junk from helpmedownlosd.com.

So I never purchased it, how they got my details is beyond me they cerainly never got them from me, I was so incensed I contacted my local Police Fraud Squad, who found what I was telling them unbelievable, it was true though.

I tried to find out who this company was, lo and behold they are American, I tried telephoning them, waste of time I have e-mailed them even today demanding a full refund no reply

I have threatened to expose them to the world market, threatened to sue them made libelous claims to try and get them to respond by attempting to sue me nothing not a blimp,

I was on a website earlier and you should see the list of complaints against this company mainly fraud and theft, so I am not alone.

This company has to be stopped and put out of business, the whole e- information structure should be warned against dealing with this company, they have to be prosecuted for their fraud and theft somehow

As for me I would like my money back I never ever signed up for anything from them yhey will claim I did I never I assure you and I am not alone in this.

So please help spread the word to stay well clear of this lot, remember you do not have to have any dealings with them for them to nab money out yoiur bank account.

• St
    strangipops Jul 25, 2016

I went to download avg protection then changed my mind. I thought I had cancelled but have realised they are still taking £9.88 out of my account. I can not find a way for them to refund me.

• Ta
    TaxPro199 Jul 25, 2016

Avast is free. Cnet.com why would you give them you account information? Im confused as to why you purchased it from that website when its free. Strange.

• Ga
    Gary Ritter Jul 25, 2016

Helpmedownload.com (freedownloads.com), just ripped me off last Month, for $62.00. The charge is being disputed. There's no reason to have there service. Everything they offer is available without charge online.

• Co
    Comment Jul 25, 2016

I suggest that you call them and ask for a full refund of everything that you been charged for since the start. Even if they insist of the 7 day guarantee, refuse it, threaten them that you will call your bank if they dont give you a full refund, if they mention any process fee refuse it also, you have the right to get everything, just give them a threat that you will call your bank, this companies are afraid of cash backs it will cause them more.

• Ta
    TaxPro199 Jul 25, 2016

Professional Addition does not have 2 -4 additional features but the free version of the software is enough for any system. Im sorry for the last comment I just realized you ordered the Pro ver of the software.

• Do
    Donald B. Laight Jul 25, 2016

I am being charged $9.88 monthly since May 2008 for a service I did NOT request and would like to have my credit card account refunded for the months of May and June and further charges stopped.

Sincerely,
    D.B.Laight.

Jarminkel Jul 25, 2016

Any questions just reply.

saffron farmer Jul 25, 2016

i am being charged monthly also and i dontknow what its for how do you stop it? i dont have their phone number.1

Jarminkel Jul 25, 2016

Its a website that will charge if u become member. They provide softwares which are all free, this is a rip-off.
    All the softwares in their website are all freeware or trial versions, you can get it by yourself by going to the official website of those softwares.

Hi customers,

I am a customer service representative o helpmedownload, Please call us at this number to settle all these issues.

AU Phone Support [protected]

Web-chat is now available! You can visit the website: www.onlinechat.helpmedownload.com for online chat support. Or you can send an email to [email protected]

• Bd
    bdldandl Jul 25, 2016

I have called helpmedownload.com about the illegal charges on my credit card and they said this would be taken off my statement. well it was for the last charges, but returned on my next month statement. Something must be done to stop this?

I will be calling helpmedownload.com again, but hope I don't have to continue calling each month to get rid of them.

• Mi
    Mitsu Jul 25, 2016

I have been charged $81.58 +$9.88 on my credit card. It is fraudulent charge. If anyone knows the company's address in the US, p[lease let me know. For preparation of a compain form to the BBB, I need the address. But It is very difficult to find the address in the US. The headoffice of the shameless scam company is located in the UK.

• Kn
    kneedeep Jul 25, 2016

Unauthorised debit in USD converted to AUD see entry below

10/08/2010 HelpMeDownload.com [protected] 9.88 USD 0.32 AUD

• Pa
    Paul Ski Jul 25, 2016

i thought i was downloading a way to get an antivirus and now i cant find helpmedownload.com an antivirus or nothing that helps anything...I have called the company and now just like everything else, I have to wait for a response,

Annette Copeland Jul 25, 2016

I went on to the website, thought I was just registering my details, put my card details in and it was offering me spyware which I did not want and when I tried to cancel it, it would not let me, and they have taken apayment for sevices not recieved

• Mf
    M.Faulkner Jul 25, 2016

I get a monthly deduction from this gang for something I have never asked for or use.

Good Day!

I am a customer service representative of HelpMeDownload.Com. We would like to know if your issue has been resolved. Have you successfully called our toll free numbers? If so, Kindly delete the post for us

Support Helpmedownload
    Canada Phone Support [protected]

Our Operations is available between 8AM to 8PM EST

Noel Sheeran Jul 25, 2016

I Have just had my statement in from my bank to find these cowboys have taken £75.58 without authority. I have tried in vain to get the charge refunded but as with everybody else there is no respone on contact. I have no idea how they have managed to get my details and I have no way of contacting them.
    If I get any response I will update.

Hello Martina,

I am a customer service representative of helpmedownload.com and I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.
    I checked on our system, I have used your email address ([email protected]) and I was able to pull up your record. You already called us about the charges you are getting. The monthly charge has already been cancelled and we have a processed a refund for 3 months charges. You don't have to worry any more because you will never receive any charge from since the service has been cancelled.

If you have questions again, you can always contact us through our Toll Free Number
    [protected]. You can also send us an email if you have questions to [email protected]

Best Regards,
    helpmedownload

Hello Mr. Keith Landles,

We would like to inform you that your New Releases and Updates has already been cancelled. Thus, you will no longer receive any monthly recurring charges from HelpMeDownload.Com.

I hope I was able to acknowledge your concern. Please contact us if you have any further queries or concerns in the future. Thank you very much for your valuable time and patience.

Warm regards,
    Support Helpmedownload

Hello Kayleigh,

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. I am a customer service representative for HelpMeDownload.com. I will be more than happy to issue you a refund. To resolve your complaint, please reply with a contact number including your country code. To contact you and to resolve this ASAP, our Toll Free contact information is listed below as well.

Kind regards,

Arvie
    Customer Support Representative
    Support HelpMeDownload

Web-chat is now available!

You can also send an email to [email protected]

Dear Sirs,
    on 21 10 2008, you charged #81 50 usa to my a/c i downloaded free program and entered my card in good faith, at the most the cost was to be #12 99 if there was to be any cost.
    Please refund the amount of #81 50 usa #123 78 australian as soon as possible.
    Notification was not recieved by e mail the cost was revealed only on receiving bank statement 3 10 08

0 minutes ago by James Graham [send email]

Hello Ken,

I have read this comment and I am so glad that your issue was resolved when you called us. If you have questions about it you can just call us anytime because our operation is open 24/7.

Best Regards,

Helpmedownload

Hello Sesi,

I am a customer service representative of helpmedownload.com. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and for your negative experience. Regarding your concern about the charge that you got, we will be more than happy to resolve the issue either via web chat below, or email, or calling our toll free number.

AU Phone Support [protected]

Web-chat is now available! You can visit the website: www.mp3helpdesk.com for online chat support.

• Ra
    Ray Lawlis Jul 25, 2016

I dont want to be apart of this as from now so please dont take any more money from moy credit card with out my further permission here is my number [protected] please confirm and replace the money you have recently taken from my account you have my details thank you very much Ray Lawlis

• Ke
    Ken Sherford Jul 25, 2016

Hi Don Would be interested to see if you have had the situation resolved. I think the scam could be they remove money invest it and then after a long time give it to you back. Or was I a lucky one and had my money repaid Ken

• Ka
    kay ramsden Jul 25, 2016

I have been charged £57.70 on my credit card when my computer was in the repairs shop. I knew nothing about it. The company will not refund money as it was more than 7 days ago. I only realised what they had done when I recieved c/c statement. I have spent nealy an hour trying to get them to understand they do not care.

• Lo
    louis pency Jul 25, 2016

Island of Rodrigues
    mauritius

I have had 86.67 USD taken from my bank account, the trsaction never completed and i should be grateful to know for what reason same has been deducted because it has not been download yet - 18009787657GBR.

YOURS FAITHFULLY
    LOUIS PENCY

Hi customers,

I am a customer service representative of HelpMeDownload.Com. Please call us at this number to settle all these issues.

• Ke
    Kenneth W Wood Jul 25, 2016

You fraudently charged my credit card for $86.67 on the 23 of jan 2009 and I wany this refunded immeadiatly. I don't know who you are or how you got my CC # but I am not happy and I want my funds returned .

[email protected]

I expect to hear from you TODAY!!

Hello Pierre,

I am a customer service representative of HelpMeDownload.Com. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Regarding the charges that you got, we will be more than happy to resolve the issue either via web chat below, or email, or calling our toll free number.

AU Phone Support [protected]

Web-chat is now available! You can visit the website: helpmedownload.com for online chat support.

• Da
    David Vaillant Jul 25, 2016

I am having a fee of £9.88 deducted from my credit card every month and I do not remember where it derived. Beware people!

jon kenworthy Jul 25, 2016

I have been trying to get a refund of 75 pounds that was debited from my Mastercard.
    I dont know who Download.com are but i have not ever received even a letter or email of any kind from them.
    Please be aware, i will this on no one.

• St
    Steve Chapel Jul 25, 2016

I have the same problem. They claimI will get a refund. Try sending a note to [email protected] Please let me know what happens.

Steve

• Ly
    Lyn Latta Jul 25, 2016

I recently had two transactions on my credit card account and didn't know what they were. I have discovered that they come from mp3musicHQ.com under other names such HelpMeDownload.com & Saphie Number One Limited. However the reference numbers are the same on all of them. I used a link on one of the postings here to try to make contact with them - to no avail. However there is an email link to the CEO, so I have sent mail with a timeframe for them to respond. I will post again when I get a response.

• Pb
    pbk183 Jul 25, 2016

I live in Sydney and I have the same problem; Helpmedownload takes AUD$11.19 every month for nothing and it has been the case for more than 9 months now; it's impossible to contact them!
    Does someone in Alberta have a solution? I just want to unsubscribe.
    Please help,