HelpMeDownLoad.com / money fraudulently taken from my account

1 Scotland, Lothian, United Kingdom Review updated:

Helpmedownload.com, where do I start ?

This company have fraudulently taken money from my account (and others to by the looks of things ) they stole the money from my account, they are thieves ( take me to court sue me for slander and defamation go on try it, I do not think so somehow.( as they know I'm telling the truth )

Yes they are the lowest of the low, surprise surprise to they are based in the U.S.A., how convenient, try and contact them by telephone or e-mail I wish you luck.

How did i fall foul of this company ? You tell me, as I have3 no idea, I certainly did not purchase any of their products either directly or knowingly, they have obtained my details fraudulently,

I have been to see the fraud squad ( at my local Police Force ) about these ###, yes they are ###, heed my warning do not deal with this company or the people who run it as they are THIEVES.

I sincereley hope these people see this and that they try to sue me, I urge them to try for libel, go on try. I dare them to, no they won't . Its lucky I cannot get my hands on them as I would certainly do these people actual bodily harm.

HELPMEDOWNLOAD.COM SPREAD THE WORD THESE PEOPLE THIS COMPANY ARE FRAUDSTERS AND THIEVES. PROSECUTE IF POSSIBLE I CERTAINLY INTEND TO TRY.

Comments

• Ki
      30th of Apr, 2009

yes they are ### and fraudsters they took £33 from my account, i have never even heard of them before let alone purchased anything from them, Something has to be done about this company.
    I am also very worried how on earth they have managed to get hold of my card details i find it very dissturbing.
    THEY ARE COMPLETE ### AND THIEVES, SO SUE ME TO

• He
      11th of Jul, 2009

Hello Bajacasa2,

I am a customer service representative of helpmedownload.com. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and for your negative experience. Regarding this, we are more than happy to resolve your issue either via web chat below, or email, or calling our toll free number.

HELPMEDOWNLOAD.COM
    US Phone Support 1-800-978-7657
    UK Phone Support 0808 238 0026
    AU Phone Support 1-800-469-290

Web-chat is now available! You can visit the website: www.onlinechat.helpmedownload.com for online chat support. Or you can send an email to support@helpmedownload.com

Our Operations is available 24/7.