HelpMeDownLoad.com / Charged for service I did not download.
Dear Whomever will listen-
I noticed on my last credit card statement that I was charged $86.67 for something I did not do. The description was HelpMeDownload.com and the city listed next to the desription was the abbreviation: GBR, which I think could be Great Britain.This whole ordeal scares me a little. I may have filled out my credit card information to them but I did not purchase anything or any service for any amount, much less $86.67. I called the service line for my credit card number and they mentioned that I might have to dispute this charge or worry that my card has been compromised. Can anyone help me out with this problem?
Thank you for your time,
More HelpMeDownLoad.com Complaints & Reviews
- HelpMeDownLoad.com - account debited. 
- HelpMeDownLoad.com - Credit card charges 
- HelpMeDownLoad.com - unwanted payment for no product, total cancellation requested 
- HelpMeDownLoad.com - AVG ripoff scheme 
- HelpMeDownLoad.com - Unauthorised Direct Debit set up on my Bank Account 
- HelpMeDownLoad.com - Scam trap
- HelpMeDownLoad.com - debit charges 
- HelpMeDownLoad.com - Rip off 
- HelpMeDownLoad.com - Unauthorized charges 
- HelpMeDownLoad.com - Scam charges