HelpMeDownLoad.comunwanted payment for no product, total cancellation requested

E Review updated:

I tried to download a free computer protection service, not recieved any goods, but charged £63.52. Now have with another co protection. Having recieved nothing from your co and being in need of funds for family, pls can you refund my money?

Regards M.Archer

• H
      Jun 19, 2009

Hello M. Archer,

I am a customer service representative of helpmedownload.com. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and for your negative experience. Regarding your concern about the charges that you got, we will be more than happy to resolve your issue either via Web-Chat below, Email, or calling our Toll Free Number.

HELPMEDOWNLOAD.COM
    US Phone Support [protected]
    UK Phone Support [protected]
    AU Phone Support [protected]

Web-chat is now available! You can visit the website: www.onlinechat.helpmedownload.com for online chat support. Or you can send an email to [protected]@helpmedownload.com

Our Operations is available 24/7.

• E
      Jun 19, 2009

Thank you, most promising and helpful

• H
      Jun 25, 2009

Hello Earth,

I am customer service representative of helpmedownload.com. It is good to know that the issue was resolved and you were happy with. Thank you also for posting a good comment towards us. If you have questions or concerns again, you can always contact us through our Toll Free Number. You can also send us an email to [protected]@helpmedownload.com.

helpmedownload.com