Heartland America / poor service!
Below is a copy of an email I sent them after talking with one of their their rude c. s. reps. they really should refer to them as customer obstruction and frustration reps. another example of no service after the sale. (the item was defective right out of the box)
Email to company:
I received some merchandise from you on friday which turned out to be defective. I called your "customer service" saturday to get more information on returning the product. because the product was sent defective to me I should not have to pay additional costs to return it. that is common sense. one of your representatives who called herself angie was very rude and offered absolutely no help. she was argumentative and had no alternative solutions such as me shipping the item and you would have another out in the mail immediately. that is good customer service. now, i'm not interested in dealing with your company any further, and be assured I will tell anyone who will listen how you deal with customers after the sale. obviously any company can sell products but when there is a problem only the best companies will bring the issue to a fair compromising resolution.
I am returning this package and apparently will have to pay to have it shipped back. thanks for a perfectly sucky experience!
More Heartland America Complaints & Reviews
- Heartland America - false advertising regarding rebates 
- Heartland America - scam charges 
- Heartland America - deceptive advertising 
- Heartland America - worst customer service 
- Heartland America - unauthorized charges 
- Heartland America - unauthorized credit card charges
- Heartland America - women's fauxfur snowflake jacket. item number 96484d.
- Heartland America - telemarketing scam
- Heartland America - shoes
- Heartland America/ magnetic posture corrector - shipping charges