Heartland America / scam charges
I placed an order last night after a window popped up stating that the item I was looking at, if purchased right now today 6-25-09 qualified for free shipping. A very small discalimer under the item said some items would incure an oversize shipping charge. After purchasing I was hit with a order processing charge of 2.99 plus shipping charges of 12.95. Today when going back to their sight the oversized shipping charge is listed at 4.95.
When I called to ask for my free shipping as advertised, I was told that the item I purchased is oversize as the the charges will not be adjusted, I said that I should only have to pay the oversize charge that my purchase
Said free shipping today only... After getting disconected 4 times asking for a superviser the supeviser girl said there was nothing she was going to do, that the shipping and handling charges would remain. But she did admit that the pop up ad "purchase now window for free shipping" was a problem. She just could not do anything about it and if I wanted to complain I could write a mr. Richard winters. Very shady, no regard for the customer, deceiving practices, poor customer service, false and misleading ads... I will never purchase from them again! Ever!
More Heartland America Complaints & Reviews
- Heartland America - false advertising regarding rebates 
- Heartland America - deceptive advertising 
- Heartland America - poor service! 
- Heartland America - unauthorized charges 
- Heartland America - worst customer service 
- Heartland America - unauthorized credit card charges
- Heartland America - women's fauxfur snowflake jacket. item number 96484d.
- Heartland America - telemarketing scam
- Heartland America - shoes
- Heartland America/ magnetic posture corrector - shipping charges