Healthbuy.com Revitol C - 6 / incomplete supply - 4 items instead of 6

According to ther promotion on their website, by buying 4 bottles of Revitol, I would get 6 (2 free).
But when my package arrived, there were ONLY 4 bottles -- not 6 as I was told on their website and also over the phone. So, I placed my order via their website, and the next day, I got a call from a guy with an Indian accent telling me that my order was being processed.

I knew that I had made a mistake...FRAUD is all can say. This company's practices are purely unethical and corrupt. Soon, it will fall...

NEVER BUY from this fraudulent HealthBuy company!!!

N  18th of Feb, 2013 by
You got the package though, right? Despite what you say obviously not being what was promised (and I agree that you got mistreated, obviously), that you say a package DID actually arrive is the first time on a forum about healthybuy I've read of someone actually receiving their order (I only read the LONG list of complaints on various forums after having ordered so my immediate thought was more of being financially robbed more than the product not turning up). Forgive me when I say I find what you say quite good news, least I might get my order before I stop using them for good. Thankyou!

Health Buy Logo Health Buy