Healthbuy.com / selling scam
I ordered a product from these scallywags at Health Buyon 6th October 2010. This was for a product called "Digest It" and aws advertised as a special offer for 2 months free trial at the cost of £6.75 Shipping & Handling Only. The product was advertised at £55.95 but came with a discount voucher code for a credit of £55.95 making the product as free. On completing the online order I checked very carefully that the discount had been credited against the order and it had, showing the order total as £6.95.
The following day I recieved a call from my credit card company qurieing the transaction which had been elevated to the full price plus shipping of £64.20.When I tried to contact the company all of thier phone numbers came up as unobtainable and thier so called support deptment was email only. I spoke to the fraud dept at my credit card company who informed me that they had tried to take the charge of £64.20 six times and when I looked at my account on thier website it showed to seperate but identical orders one of which ahd been refused by the credit card company. I have had my credit card company stop the payment to them and I have canceled my card so that they cannot take any more cash from it.
These guys need shutting down, and just by the way they do not only operate as Health Buy but are know by the credit card companies under a number of other names. BEWARE OF THESE SHARKS.
More Healthbuy.com Complaints & Reviews
- Health Buy - scam and cheating 
- Healthbuy.com - worst customer service & scam return policy 
- Healthbuy.com - fake shipping information 
- Healthy Buy - breast actives 
- Healthbuy.com - incompetent service 
- Health Buy - unauthorized credit card charges
- Health Buy - shipment notification #19780411
- Healthbuy - zetaclear
- Health Buy - unauthorized credit card charge
- Healthbuy.com - garcinia cambogia