Heald College / biased instructors and staff
Another thing that I forgot to add in the previous complaint "unprofessional IT instructor", if Heald College has the Financial Resources to establish new programs such as Construction Management, Pharmacy Technician and so on, why cannot they institute just one class covering Macintosh Computers? They don't have to invest in a dozen iMac Computers, but rather the Mac mini's.
Even though Mac's only account for 10% of the market, they are still very widely used in University Settings, Professionals, and other areas as well. Myself and other IT Students have asked that a Macintosh Class be taught (one class), however we get the same response as usual; "Research It !!!" Research will not always be of help nor a consistent guidance for those interested in learning about Mac's. There has to be actual hands on involved so the student can apply the knowledge that was received during lecture and assignments.
As far as I can tell, this well never happen since the IT Program Director at the Campus I attended is so very Anti-Mac Biased !!! This is a very good example of an individual who is very arrogant, condescending, and not willing to be open to new areas of Technology.
More Heald College Complaints & Reviews
- Heald College - Fraud and cheating 
- Heald College - False Information 
- Heald College - Harassesed by the staff, no job placement, threaten they would take legal action against me 
- Heald College - Lifetime Career Placement 
- Heald College - Kicked out of Heald 
- Heald College Modesto - Tuition
- Salinas Heald College - Externships 
- Heald College - Unethical Practices with students and security 
- Heald College - Complaint! 
- Heald College - They will not give me a copy of my diploma