Haute Look / Orders not sent, Refunds not received

Vancouver, BC, Canada

I have been shopping on this site since 2011. Ever since mid-2013, the service has gone downhill and I would not shop there anymore. Orders placed are not received and rep has no insight into it. i waited 2 months one time and inquired every few weeks with a message that it was just received at the warehouse and then later to find out that it was never received and never will be due to stock shortage. My credit card has been charged at the point of order. a refund was later posted with loss in exchange rate.
Refunds I sent back were voided and said it was never received. When I inquire about it, they would tell me it was received and incorrectly voided and they will credit my account. This happened 3 times in a row. If you did not pay attention and follow-up, your money would have been lost.
I got escalated to a manager and her final message to me is i will relay to the right department and then she hung up on me on web chat. Her name was Elaine, i never had anyone hang up on me on Web Chat. usually ends with a "Is there anything else i can help you with?"

Li