Hathway / cheaters

1 Hathway, India

When I enquired for Hathway connection, I got numerous calls from their Sales Executive – Mr Rajkumar who was marketing and promoting the product and the offers.
After 1 week, I agreed to take the connection.
When I asked him within how many days will it be activated – he stated within a day or maximum 2days from payment.
When I called him to take the payment, he was very flexible to come anytime and wait for all documents
After handing over the money – advance payment for 3months of Rs 3500, he started to leave. I was shocked and asked him what about the connection?
He said some technician will come over and do the installation next day.

What happened later was unbelievable… this sales executive just absconded with the money. He stopped responding to calls. When I called him from a different number he asked me to contact technician and the technician said I will come tomorrow and then a day later even he stopped answering the calls

So basically, this team disappeared with my money of RS 3500. It has been 8days and they are not answering calls or messages. They have cheated us.
I called their nodal officer but she was of no help. Fortunately, my father is a PSI and I am lawyer so we have now raised a police complaint against Hathway as fraudulent because I have the receipt (22507) and have also recorded the telephone conversation.

We will ensure we get the refund and also share our experience in media and newspaper. Pls learn from my experience.

Re