Hallmarkmovies

I don't really have a complaint but more of an observation. Most of the Hallmark Christmas movies seem to be filmed in summer time or warmer locations. It drives me a bit crazy to see these actors all dressed in winter clothing and snow all over the place but in the back ground all the trees have all their green leaves making it so obvious it's summer or a warmer location. It takes away from the movie for me.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Chattanooga, TN The movies filmed in cold months or locations with the fake or possibly real snow as well as when you can see their breath, make the movies more 'believable'

Some have complained about the Christmas movies starting in November and going 24/7, I disagree, I totally love Christmas and look forward to it and watching the movies is part of my Christmas tradition. In fact, I talked with 2 other people yesterday that watch Hallmark channels only during Christmas. Don't change that, if people don't like it there are other channels to watch for a couple of months. By the way I watch through out the year but watch it almost exclusively November & December.

Just wanted to mention that we do notice the discrepancy in the green trees with 'snow' on the ground below it. I think more thought needs to be taken in regards to that situation. Otherwise love the movies!!!

Li
Dec 26, 2017

Comments

• Su
      Dec 26, 2017

How is that Hallmark's fault? They can't help what movie producers/directors do when they make films.

Jan 02, 2018

Sounds like a complaint to me. Should really find a hobby.