Hallmark - Lifetime Movie Channels / movies repeated over and over and over again!

Coeur dAlene, ID, United States Review updated:
3.9
The hallmark channel and lifetime are my favorite channels, but I have a complaint; Lifetime channel movies are repeated over and over and over again!! Also the hallmark movies are wonderful but there is not enough. That stupid Walker Texas Ranger and Murder she Wrote takes over the hallmark channel, I am so, so disappointed and I am seriously thinking of changing from direct TV!

Comments

Te
  1st of May, 2008
I PERSONALLY LOVE TO WATCH MURDER SHE WROTE.
I WORK EVEING SHIFT AND IT IS VERY RELAXING TO SIT AND WATCH A CLEAN MOVIE AFTER A LONG DAY.
HOWEVER, AS INDIVIDUALS OUR LIKES AND DISLIKES ARE DIFFERENT, THATS WHAT MAKES US ALL UNIQUE .
Ev
  9th of Feb, 2009
Walker is a great show. It's on only two times a day with repeats. The movies are low class and on all the time.
Da
  8th of Jul, 2009
It would be really great if hallmark could please put SEA PATROL season3 on hallmark channel alot of fans are dying to see the episodes but we do not have nine msn in south africa alot of sea patrol fans would appreciate it if you could please AIR THE SHOW ON YOUR CHANNEL im a big sea patrol fan and i really would like to see season 3 please take this into consideration please responed to this

thanks danielle
Ro
  13th of Dec, 2013
I am soo dissatisfied with this channel lately. I keep hoping that it will change. Lifetime Movie Network's programming is so bad anymore. I want to see MOVIES, not I killed my bff, Women behind bars, Cold case files, etc.

I was so excited to finally have this channel provided by my cable company, but lately it really STINKS!
Ha
  26th of Dec, 2013
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I agree. Every other channel has crime documentaries. I loved LMN but hardly watch it anymore. Why was this change made? Where are the movies?
Pa
  16th of Jan, 2014
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
This channel doesn't seem to make movies their priority anymore. It's reality crime stories. This kind of stuff is frightening to women. What are they thinking? Are they just too cheap to pay for movies to show. I'm sick of it.
Ru
  25th of Jan, 2014
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
i am so disappointed in lmn and lifetime network. all i see is the same movies over and over again it stinks! whats up with this i killed my bff, killer kids, ghost stories, women in prison all day on saturday who does this? saturday is a day to relax and watch movies. i hate that i ever got direct tv mind u i dont maind watching repeats but not all the time. please someone heip. please show some new movies please!!!
Aa
  30th of Jan, 2014
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Put the movies back, hate the crime documentaries!
Mo
  25th of May, 2014
I am so over Lifetime & LMN...I love watching the films on there but lately they repeat the same ones over & over & I cannot bear the new aggressive shows such as I killed My Best Friend etc...appalling. What happened to the movies? Why can't they at least play older movies from the 80's & 90's rather than repeating so many...I'm seriously going to cancel my cable with them if things don't improve.
Da
  26th of Dec, 2014
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
Lifetime shows the same movies all the time. With almost everyone having a dvr or tivo these days it's so unnecessary. Lifetime has a tons of movies that are great, made in 80's, 90's that are never shown. I have lost count of how many times That Jodie Arias movie has been on, if a movie premieres it will repeat endlessly. Lifetime has enough movies, they could run and not have to repeat or make another one for years. Lifetime Movie network, what movies, its all crime shows, or even pawn stars seriously.
Do
  22nd of Mar, 2015
Please please lmn..stop showing the same movies over and over and over again. .im so tired of this..every weekend its the same old movies from the weeks before why??..and we have to pay for this?please..im ready to stop watching this channel!
Le
  10th of Oct, 2015
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
when is Hallmark going to lower the background music. They said they were but the new movies have the same obnoxious background music that drowns out what the people are saying
  25th of Apr, 2017
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
My sister and mom watch lamb and they do play the same movies over and over again. Until it's annoying. Sometimes lmn will play 1 good movie and will never play it again. Like the trainer was a great movie with annie Hogan it was on at 6am in the morning
  25th of Apr, 2017
@Nolan rizzo I mean watch lmn
Nc
  3rd of Jun, 2017
Hallmark movie channel and the regular hallmark channel has some great movies so why are they playing the same thing over and over again?

Hallmark Logo Hallmark