Hallmark - Lifetime Movie Channelsmovies repeated over and over and over again!

The hallmark channel and lifetime are my favorite channels, but I have a complaint; Lifetime channel movies are repeated over and over and over again!! Also the hallmark movies are wonderful but there is not enoughSee the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Coeur dAlene, ID. That stupid Walker Texas Ranger and Murder she Wrote takes over the hallmark channel, I am so, so disappointed and I am seriously thinking of changing from direct TV!

Comments

• Te
      May 01, 2008

I PERSONALLY LOVE TO WATCH MURDER SHE WROTE.
    I WORK EVEING SHIFT AND IT IS VERY RELAXING TO SIT AND WATCH A CLEAN MOVIE AFTER A LONG DAY.
    HOWEVER, AS INDIVIDUALS OUR LIKES AND DISLIKES ARE DIFFERENT, THATS WHAT MAKES US ALL UNIQUE .

• Ev
      Feb 09, 2009

Walker is a great show. It's on only two times a day with repeats. The movies are low class and on all the time.

• Da
      Jul 08, 2009

It would be really great if hallmark could please put SEA PATROL season3 on hallmark channel alot of fans are dying to see the episodes but we do not have nine msn in south africa alot of sea patrol fans would appreciate it if you could please AIR THE SHOW ON YOUR CHANNEL im a big sea patrol fan and i really would like to see season 3 please take this into consideration please responed to this

thanks danielle

• Ro
      Dec 13, 2013

I am soo dissatisfied with this channel lately. I keep hoping that it will change. Lifetime Movie Network's programming is so bad anymore. I want to see MOVIES, not I killed my bff, Women behind bars, Cold case files, etc.

I was so excited to finally have this channel provided by my cable company, but lately it really STINKS!

• Ha
      Dec 26, 2013

I agree. Every other channel has crime documentaries. I loved LMN but hardly watch it anymore. Why was this change made? Where are the movies?

• Pa
      Jan 16, 2014

This channel doesn't seem to make movies their priority anymore. It's reality crime stories. This kind of stuff is frightening to women. What are they thinking? Are they just too cheap to pay for movies to show. I'm sick of it.

• Ru
      Jan 25, 2014

i am so disappointed in lmn and lifetime network. all i see is the same movies over and over again it stinks! whats up with this i killed my bff, killer kids, ghost stories, women in prison all day on saturday who does this? saturday is a day to relax and watch movies. i hate that i ever got direct tv mind u i dont maind watching repeats but not all the time. please someone heip. please show some new movies please!!!

• Aa
      Jan 30, 2014

Put the movies back, hate the crime documentaries!

• Mo
      May 25, 2014

I am so over Lifetime & LMN...I love watching the films on there but lately they repeat the same ones over & over & I cannot bear the new aggressive shows such as I killed My Best Friend etc...appalling. What happened to the movies? Why can't they at least play older movies from the 80's & 90's rather than repeating so many...I'm seriously going to cancel my cable with them if things don't improve.

• Da
      Dec 26, 2014

Lifetime shows the same movies all the time. With almost everyone having a dvr or tivo these days it's so unnecessary. Lifetime has a tons of movies that are great, made in 80's, 90's that are never shown. I have lost count of how many times That Jodie Arias movie has been on, if a movie premieres it will repeat endlessly. Lifetime has enough movies, they could run and not have to repeat or make another one for years. Lifetime Movie network, what movies, its all crime shows, or even pawn stars seriously.

• Do
      Mar 22, 2015

Please please lmn..stop showing the same movies over and over and over again. .im so tired of this..every weekend its the same old movies from the weeks before why??..and we have to pay for this?please..im ready to stop watching this channel!

• Le
      Oct 10, 2015

when is Hallmark going to lower the background music. They said they were but the new movies have the same obnoxious background music that drowns out what the people are saying

Apr 25, 2017

My sister and mom watch lamb and they do play the same movies over and over again. Until it's annoying. Sometimes lmn will play 1 good movie and will never play it again. Like the trainer was a great movie with annie Hogan it was on at 6am in the morning

Apr 25, 2017

@Nolan rizzo I mean watch lmn

• Nc
      Jun 03, 2017

Hallmark movie channel and the regular hallmark channel has some great movies so why are they playing the same thing over and over again?

• Bo
      Jul 15, 2018

I'M SO TRIED OF HALLMARK PLAYING THE SAME OLE MOVIES OVER AND OVER OMG ISN'T THERE OTHER MOVIES THAT CAN BE PLAYED MY LAWD COME ON HALLMARK

• Ra
      Aug 15, 2018
    Hallmark - Wedding cards
    Ireland

Not really a complaint as such but I can't seem to find same sex wedding cards in any store you supply to and I'm attending one soon so just wondering do I order it online or how would I go about getting one. ?

Aug 20, 2018
    Hallmark - Meet The Peets/ daytime movies
    Long Beach
    New York

Meet The Peets is a stinker!
    Get it off the air!
    Put back afternoon movies.
    Enough with Full House already.
    Don't you bother to survey your viewers to see what they want in different areas?
    Why not...

Aug 20, 2018
    Hallmark - Movies

Hi I don't know if this is the correct avenue to voice my complaint...
    I have Dish Network and all 3 Hallmark channels.
    Most often when I'm watching a Hallmark movie it is jumpy. I have called Dish and the don't know why and they have had me try different things, reset tv
    The jumpiness is never commercials or any other movie on any other channel

• Be
      Aug 21, 2018
    Hallmark - 7th Heaven show
    Stockton
    Alabama

The father on this show is a known pedophile and the father has publicly admitted it. Yet this channel chooses to continue airing this show showing no cocer for the victims he has hurt. Cosby show was removed by other networks. Please dowhat is right. Our next step is boycotting this network.

• Ra
      Sep 28, 2019

@Benny1079 So what. It doesn't change the show any and it isn't like the show is still in production. Some networks still showing the Crosby Show.

• Je
    Hallmark - Photo Album

A photo album with my sons pictures when he was young with 40pages completely fell apart. See pictures.

This was the only one (so far) but I thought they should last a lifetime.

Would you replace the 40 pages?

This is going to be a challenge to redo every picture.

Thank you.

Jean De Luca
    [protected]

• Cw
    Hallmark - Mailed bday 20% off coupon store wouldn't honor
    Chattanooga tn

Why do you mail a bday couple n if your store says they are going out of business and I can't use since they have 30% off. Nothing in fine print excludes me using my mailed coupon. Employees wouldn't hinir cause they say they are already having a sale. Wrong!

• Je
    Hallmark Channel - Evening Television

What happened to "The Middle"? Nothing against The Golden Girls but please bring back the episodes of The Middle . It is extremely disappointing that you stopped airing one of the most humorous shows on evening television.

• Wa
      Sep 10, 2018
    Hallmark - hallmark order confirmation [protected]

Hallmark card studio 2018 deluxe w/bonus.
    Download completed.
    1 creative art 4 clip art serial number: "ye64-l15a-02v1-1d10"
    Did not work. Requesting a new serial number.

Order was made on 10/8/2017 9:40 pm
    Hallmark order confirmation: [protected].
    Thank you.

Wayne e. Bennett
    204 e. 22nd street
    Vancouver, wa 98663 [protected]@comcast.net

• Va
      Oct 23, 2018
    Hallmark - christmas movies in july
    East Orange
    New Jersey

Who in their right mind would think watching those God-awful Christmas movies is entertaining? Not only do they run forever, it cancels out my shows that I watch. Each year I have to search other channels to watch my shows until those movies are over. They suck!!

• Si
      Nov 05, 2018
    Hallmark - Christmas movies

It is now the end of October and you are running Christmas movies nonstop.
    I agree with one comment made here, why not run a Christmas Hallmark channel?
    Very soon you will be showing Christmas movies year around.
    I have stopped watching as result...

• Lu
      Nov 19, 2018
    Hallmark - employment
    Gulfport
    Mississippi
    hallmark.com

Yesterday, I filed an harassment complaint against another Hallmark employee. I was fired today.

• Lo
      Dec 29, 2018

I have been a fan of the Hallmark movies and channels for a long time. Some people may say they are sappy and a little predictable. Watching the Christmas movies this season was not disappointing but I must admit the casting in my opinion was a little off. Your tried and true actors were a little absent from the season line up. I am hoping that come the return of the other mystery series we get to see more of the familiar faces we have grown to love. I am a fan of the cozy mysteries so there is no shortage of material to choose from. I understand that scheduling and availability poses a problem for production, but some of the plastic looking lead actors are not as appealing as the good old standbys. As a new year approaches and the talk of another Hallmark channel coming (Drama) I have been trying to find out what channel it is being offered on. My cable provider has not responded to my request. I have FIOS and I am from Brooklyn, New York. I would appreciate it if Hallmark could release the channel location during their commercials. Thank you

• Ba
      Sep 01, 2019
    Hallmark - Background music turning shows

The background music is very annoying, sometimes loud and cannot hear what they saying. Be nice to do away with the back ground noise in the show's.

• Ju
      Sep 07, 2019
    Hallmark - I Love Lucy

I Love Lucy was the only thing I watched on Hallmark Channel. I have no reason now to even put on the Hallmark Channel.

I noticed my daughter watching the Middle one morning (which is a program that is not wholesome program for a teenager) so I had to block the channel altogether.

• Ca
      Sep 08, 2019

I absolutely love Hallmark- Thank You for clean television. The mysteries are my favorite. I love all old Agatha Christie mystery. Wish you could run them. Garage sales mystery was a favorite, could you have someone fill the lead roll, so sad about issue with Lori. Love Candice book club, Peet’s mornings mystery, cookies shop mystery- flower shop mystery, more new ones of these. Love new newspaper, podcast ones also. 101 college teacher. Thanks for all new mysteries. Darrow & Darrow is one of my favorite. Wendy Malik has always been one of my favorite actress. “After all these years”, was a funny, entertaining movie.- Please play again. I also like natural looking actresses- plastic lips, etc. is distracting- remember how pretty they once was. You have some great writers. Keep up good work!

• Ka
      Sep 15, 2019
    Hallmark - Flowers in the movies
    South Africa

Please please stop using flowers and plastic flowers in the movies, in Sailing into Love, blue Island had flowers planted all over the island . Really on an Island? please keep it real and natural and fire the person who came up with such a heap idea of placing flowers all over tge show in your movies. good movies dont neef with stupid flowers