Hair Clubbad services

Started the process back in 2/2011. Paid my money upfront and was looking forward to having hair again. Got my first application and everything was beautiful, hair was a perfect match and the beautician was wonderful. Three months later went back for my 2nd application and that's when the nightmare began, the color was wrong and it was not the right size. It was sent back and I had to wait another 2 1/2 months. When this head of hair came in it to was perfect, I had no complaints with it but how many times can you go through having to wait on something that you have paid for and the company can't seem to get things right because when I went back for my third and final application again things were all wrong, so I have been waiting since the middle of Oct for a new head of hair. But what really gets me is that Hair Club says that I do not own the hair that I have paid $3500 for. I requested that I be able to keep my second head of hair so that I would have one to switch out because after this final application I would not be back. I was told that I did not own the hair and it was in my contract that Hair Club owned it. Ain't that about nothing. Do not go to Hair Club, they are fake.

Vh

Comments

• Vh
      Dec 18, 2011

This is vholmes, I went back to the HC for my final application that was messed up back in Oct and they still messed up this last hair piece, it is the wrong texture, instead of being curly it is wavy, the cut is bad and I can not style it the way I want to. I have sent the manager of the facility in Raleigh a long e-mail since I could not see her before I left and the office was already closed by the time I got home from my long ride from Raleigh. Again I must say " ANYONE THINKING ABOUT GOING TO THE HC IN RALEIGH OR ANYWHERE PLEASE, PLEASE DON'T DO IT, IT IS A WASTE OF TIME, MONEY, AND SANITY"!!!

• Th
      Apr 15, 2012

Thank you for sharing!! I went to the club recently and noticed the terms they used. They never said hair piece and never said they are going to glue something to my head... just did not understand why the cloak. It is a lace material like the lace front wigs you see out there for women no harm in saying that. The system is designed to keep you coming back and paying forever.

• Am
      Jun 18, 2012

leave hair club now. those of you who signed to wig or as hair club calls it hair replacement can all go on line, buy the very same wig on line for hey for $160.hair cut included, colored as you pleased and you all will laughing it all the way to the bank.hair club in its entirety is in business of selling wigs to people..that all they do.a wig they purchase for few dollar are sold to you for $2000.00 and hundred's per month to maintain it.is joke.leave now go on line you will see...

• Lo
      Oct 10, 2013

I just read that Hair Club for Men has been sold to a Japanese wig maker. I also checked the BBB website and was shocked to see an A+ rating. I'm not a customer, just saw a commercial and was curious about what this was. I looked online and was amazed at all of the stories from people who had been scammed by this company. An A+ should never have this many complaints...makes me doubt their integrity (I was shocked when my friends company paid a LOT of money for a bunch of great reviews on Angies List...all totally fake. I'm not nor will I ever be a client of Hair Club, but it sounds like a scam. And honestly men, if your all that concerned about your hair, most of the time women think you're gay. I'd die laughing if I dated someone who had hair that was really a wig. Bald usually looks pretty great anyway...Thank you Michael Jordan!