Hagler Auto Group / Poor Service

I've got to agree with Jose P.'s remarks above. My experience with Hagler has been awful, expensive and worthless. I now honestly believe they had no intention of ever selling my car, just keeping my money. Do yourself a favor, go else ware.

Mi

More Hagler Auto Group Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Je
      27th of Sep, 2008

I completely agree about Hagler. STAY AWAY! They do nothing but post your car on their website and wait for someone to call. They will post ad on Ebay for an additional charge, but they will just agree your price was too high when it doesn't sell even though they say up front that their job is to sell your car at YOUR price, not theirs. JOKE of a company!

• Fr
      13th of Nov, 2008

We are a dealer out of chicago and had purchased a car from this skum bag paid him in full recieved the car but never received the title. He also never sent the funds to the orignal owner of the vehicle. If anybody nows how to contact him please send me a email and a reward is offered .Stay away from this company many complaints...

26th of Nov, 2008

I was also taken by these guys as a seller... If you've been ripped off by the Hagler Auto Group please contact the Riverside County Sheriff's Department at 951-955-2400 and share your story, these guys need to go to jail!

• Br
      20th of Jan, 2009

Money back guarantee... the only guarantee I have is not getting my money back...

I agree, they need to go to jail...

• Ha
      17th of Feb, 2009

My girlfriend got scammed too. She was selling her car to someone else and let Hagler do the payment to the financing company to get the title released and transferred to the buyer. They took the money from the buyer and from us (total over 18, 000) and did NOTHING.

Now neither the buyer nor my girlfriend owns the car and we keep having to pay the monthly bills.

Why is this criminal not in jail?