hackhimnow.com / They started to steal from me

I recently found the website www.hackhimnow.com. I reached the moderators, and they told me to pay for the services in advance. They asked to pay too much, so I refused. After that they started to steal money from me. They simply took money without my notice. When I found out that they started to steal, these ### took $300 already. So post your comments about this company. We need to put the seller behind the bars.

Co
Jul 27, 2014

Comments

• Be

They took my $500

Jul 29, 2014

They took my $500 already. This site is a scammer.

Jul 29, 2014

I don't think this is a fake complaint. I have been cheated by Hackhimnow.com scammer as well. After they took my $500, they just gone. They never contacted back. They never provided me any solutions from my orders. They just ketp quiet and are gone with the money. Everyone has to be carefuly.

Jul 30, 2014

ha ha.. its all fake.. how can anyone can steal money without noticing anything... the person who posted this is a scammer.. not hackhimnow.

Jul 30, 2014

This is not fake. I have evidences. If anyone wants evidences, please contact me for further details. After I transferred money, they are gone. They took money transferred and gone away. This is serious. Don't be the next victims. I was in trouble and wanted these people to help, but eventually they hurt me by doing nothing but got all the money.

Jul 30, 2014

I don't understand why Hackhimnow.com did this! People paid money and they cheated on their people. I lost money and you still created a fake profile to say that our complaints are fakes. God knows about! People who work for this website will suffer and don't die well because you are still happy by cheating on people.

Jul 30, 2014

Stop being the next victims of Hackhimnow.com. I warn you all with cares as a human who cares about each other which Hackhimnow.com people don't have it.

Jul 30, 2014

I cannot believe it. How can you live your life by lieing and cheating on people? Your business and life and future will never go well. Everyone please be careful of this website!

• Ro
      Jul 30, 2014

Hackhimnow.com starts cheating on people. After transferring money, you will never hear from this website again. Don't transfer your money to someone you don't really know. This is totally scam!!! And if you see people posting about Hackhimnow.com in positive ways, they are the stuff from Hackhimnow.com. Don't trust these people at all.

Jul 30, 2014

Don't be the victim like this!!!
    Don't transfer any money to stranger you don't know, you never see and whom you cannot contact.

Jul 30, 2014

Don't be cheated like this. You can check Hackhimnow.com from other sources as well. People on the cyber world are talking about this already.

Jul 31, 2014

Another day with an effort to ask for my money back for the scammer, Hackhimnow.com. And of course, the scammer is a scammer. They won't return any money to you. Please be aware of any transactions with this website. Don't be their next victims.

Jul 31, 2014

Whatever you asked, you will get the same bot answer!

• Ck

THESE GUYS ARE TOTAL CHEATS. THEY TAKE MONEY AND STOP RESPONDING

Sep 03, 2014

Yes. That's what they did to me as well.

Sep 03, 2014

Wow - you mean a company that you hired to perform ILLEGAL activities for you then stole your money? No sympathy at all.

Sep 07, 2014

They "DID NOT PERFORM" anything. And then they took money! That's the point.

Sep 07, 2014

you missed my point. you hired them to do illegal activities. Whether they did them or not you were trying to screw someone else over and you got screwed over instead. Karma's a ###, huh.

Sep 07, 2014

No. YOU MISSED THE POINT. YOU hired these people to perform ILLEGAL activities. And you are complaining because you got taken? You were purposely setting out to HACK someone's accounts and wreak havoc upon others. It's called KARMA.

I know. Why don't you go to the police and tell them about it. Be sure to let them know what you were looking to do. I am sure they will be right there to help you.

Sep 08, 2014

I hope you will face your KARMA too. I just hired them to hack my Facebook back because it was taken by someone. And now you are saying that you are genius and know it all, except your own business.

• Fi
      Sep 15, 2014

@bellamie - I doubt paying someone to take control over your old account is illegal. Besides even if the service offered is illegal, not doing what you are paid to do is bad service in general. If you tried this ### on the darknet markets I doubt you would still get customers. Also your USAGE of CAPS can get VERY annoying, also LET it GO -wink wink-.

Sep 15, 2014

@FIREFOX
    Let it go? I don't give a toss. It isn't me. I am simply commenting on this complaint. I made 2 comments. (sorry, this is the third. You are right I MUST be obsessed.) As for the usage of caps. How about when they allow the usage of ITTALICS we talk about it. Until then, perhaps you should take your OWN advice and LET IT GO (wink wink)

Sep 25, 2014

i requested to hack 6 email accounts and paid them for that.. they hacked only 5 email address and provided me the password and 1 they left and they ask for more 200$ for the 6th one... i didnt had any money left and I really needed that 6th email password but than also they didnt provided the password for the 6th email... god watching everything hackhimnow.

• Re
      Oct 09, 2014

Should I trust them?
    Should I not trust them?
    Should I trust them?
    Should I not trust them?
    Should I NOT trust them?

I should not trust them.

1. no service whatsoever
    2. fake reviews (easy to spot, they often use gf, bf and the same grammatical errors)

You read some positives and you think "Hey after all they might be allright, it must be a competitor posting the negative reviews". And the moment you think that, that's when you are ready to be screwed. And they will screw you hard!

Scam masters, chapeau, sure way to lose your money.

Oct 10, 2014

realmof ???
    You are the same guy from previous posts but just different names! So pathetic! You are one of those from hackhimnow.com, I am sure

• Re
      Oct 10, 2014

: ) Nice try, don't be fooled by this scam, they are very good at make belief

They will ask you to anticipate 50% before doing any work.

They will then say that they have done the work (LIE) but that they need the other 50% released before they can complete it (LIE)

You ask for proof, and they say they cannot provide proof because it is dangerous or whatever other reason (LIE, they don't do any work, just take the money)

They then stop replying after the remaining 50% is paid, and no work is done.

All the positives were written by them, fools deserve what they get : )

SCAM SCAM SCAM!