Guthy Renker / contracts

Guthy Renker
For the Wen Haircare system they stated that you would get more product every 60 days so I assumed I had 60 days to cancel. When I was billed after 30 days I called to see what was going on and they clarified that the first order arrives after 30 days and then every 60 after that. I have had problems in the past with Guthy Renker and automatic billing- I have cancelled and they have continued to bill and send. You have to wait weeks for a refund because they charge you when they mail the product so they can't refund since "they've already sent the product" I find their consumer practices completely faulty and personally, I think they are Sharks. Any product that interests me I now order through a different retailer so I can avoid the SHARKS at Guthy Renker.

N  2nd of Jan, 2010 by
Unfortunately, you should probably call the "sharks" Guthy-Renker Corporate Offices. Below is the info:

Guthy-Renker, LLC.
41-550 Eclectic St., Suite# 200
Palm Desert, CA 92260
Phone: (760) 773-9022 ask for Customer Relations
Toll-Free: (800) 274-4910 dial ext# 5001 for Customer Relations

Hours are 9am-5pm Weekdays Pacific Time.

P.S. I suggest whether you call the regular phone or toll-free phone number, that you dial extension# 5517 for Renee Miller, a Corporate Agent who has really helped me with my problems with Guthy-Renker.

Guthy-Renker Logo Guthy-Renker