GrooveBook — payment/customer service
I have been charged for the book for May and it says it was shipped on June 3rd but yet I still have not received my book. Every time I have tried to get on the actual website to ask customer service about this I get a notice that the website is unavailable. I have received 3 books from them and enjoyed it but I am now getting very irritated as it also says my account is on hold for my June book due to a problem with my credit card yet all my other bills have been paid without problems with that same card. If I cannot get ahold of customer service I am going to cancel my subscription and contact my card company and also the Better Business Bureau.
More GrooveBook Complaints & Reviews
- groovebook.com - I uploaded photos and no one provided photos 
- GrooveBook - billing 
- GrooveBook - groovebook photo book 
- GrooveBook - photo book 
- GrooveBook - wanting to change credit card number
- GrooveBook - it never uploaded my photos!
- GrooveBook - five pictures were damaged or perversely marked
- GrooveBook - my account
- GrooveBook - groovebook
- www.groovebook.com - seller still hasn't delivered two photo books