Greyhound Courier Express / lost parcel shipment!

1 877 Greyhound Way SWCalgary, Alberta, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 403-263-1234

On July 27, 2007, the Golden, BC RCMP couriered 75 lbs of my property to Agassiz, BC (WayBill number [protected]). There is not a depot in Agassiz, so it went to Chilliwack. Chilliwack GCX did not contact Agassiz to tell them that my property was available for pickup, so it went to the Calgary Unclaimed warehouse.

On December 12, 2007, I contacted Calgary Unclaimed and they located my property. The lady I talked to assigned a new WayBill number ([protected]), told me she would ship it to me in Vancouver, and took my phone number for pickup. She told me I would be able to pick it up at the Thorton Street depot on December 17.

On December 17, I phoned the depot. My property was unavailable for pickup. I phoned every subsequent day including today. I learned that there is a Christmas overflow depot at ph.[protected]. They did not have my property. I phoned Coquitlam at [protected]. They couldn't help me. I phoned Station Street [protected], and [protected]. I phoned a supervisor at [protected], but got an answering machine. I spent about $30.00 phoning Calgary at [protected], [protected], and [protected]. I received an e-mail from Guy-Andrey Jean at gjean@greyhound.com:

This item was sent to Customer on Dec 12,2007 w/b # [protected]. Tks farooq > Guy-Andre Jean 12/7/07 3:03:31 PM >.
Nobody seems to know where my property is, and nobody can tell me how to resolve the issue. Calgary says they sent it, but Vancouver says they don't have it.

More Greyhound Courier Express Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• De
      15th of Mar, 2008

I feel your frustration and anger! Especially because there doesn't seem to be anything you can do about it! A similar incident happened to me where my package was sent to the unclaimed warehouse.....and they don't have any record of it being there. To add salt to the wound....they can't even be bothered to make any kind of effort to dig a little deeper, as to where your package might be.

To everyone out there...DO NOT USE GREYHOUND "SERVICES"!!!!!!

• Su
      10th of Jun, 2008

I found a mail from UK Loutry Prom.
    Plz talk me this true or false.

THE UK NATIONAL LOTTERY
    HEADQUARTERS The Marina
    Offices, St Peters Yacht Basin,
    Newcastle upon Tyne,
    NE6 1HX England

DEAR: WINNER

Congratulations on emerging as one of our Annual lucky winner!The UK NATIONAL LOTTERY offers awards to Lucky owners of selected emails that came out in our Random Draws and your email was found as one of them. You are been therefore approved to claim the sum of £1, 000, 000.00 (One million British Pounds sterling). The process for claiming your winning fund has been made very simple so that by the end of two weeks at most, you are Rest assured of received your cash prize of 1, 000, 000.00 GB Pounds.

However, the Greyhound Courier Delivery Services are responsible for sending you, your Certified Cheque and the original copies of the documents which will require your signature. When the documents are couriered to you, you will sign them and return them to the courier company, from there it would be forwarded to our Lottery headquarters. Please oblige to follow the Greyhound Courier instructions so the document can get to your present address on time.

You are to contact the Agency that will be handling the transfer of your winning fund to you with the contact informations.

• Ro
      1st of Jul, 2008

I am getting mails by saying that i got a parcel where i am in U.A.E... these people from greyhound called me up and asked me to send money where in which i dont need to pay unless it is been delivered in my place.i just want to make sure now whether i do have a parcel like that or not. Here in U.A.E many spam mails come up & people are getting cheated & i dont want to be 1 among them... so if you can please help me find out whether it is true or these things are all fake..

AWAITING YOUR REPLY.

• Mi
      7th of Jul, 2008

please quite trying to save money and hire more agents to answer a simple phone call question. I phoned to see if my package had finally arrived of which was suppossed to arrive 2 days ago, but hadnt. I sat on hold for 45 minutes before anyone answered, I asked if my package arrived yet, he said no, I asked why he said I dont know call back tomorrow. I called back the next day and sat on hold for 1 hour before finally giving up and hanging up. Im very displeased with greyhounds approach to this matter after dedicating 1 and 3/4 hours to get a call back tomorrow response and not looking into the matter at all for me is not worth the $100+ I spent to get the package her overnight which 3 days later is still not here. couldve spent the same amount to use a decent courier and have it deliverd directly to my house in the time frame I requested.
    NOT IMPRESSED AT ALL!

• Ta
      29th of Jul, 2008

as above read mails...i will not be sending you any amount as it cn be fake also...i dont wana get cheated...kindly deliver my courier...i will make the payment as soon as i get the amount...

• Ha
      2nd of Jun, 2009

Flag this messageRE: Courier cost for delivery of lottery prize chequeSaturday, May 30, 2009 8:37 AM
    From: "GREYHOUND COURIER EXPRESS" Add sender to ContactsTo: hajmohmed@yahoo.com

GREYHOUND
    COURIER. EXPRESS
    (REG NO:103309).

Link House, Link Place,
    BRIGHTON, Sussex, BN1 7DX,
    ENGLAND.

Dear Customer,

GREYHOUND courier company is a well established company offering courier and transport services 24hrs a for priority delivery of letters, parcels and consignments to any distination by road, air or sea. We have substaintial team of couriers available for motorcycle dispatch plus van drivers couriers in all size vehicles from small vans up to 7.5 tonnes and international courier for dispatch by road.

We have extensive U.K and European connections. Having been established for 14years, we have the experience and expertise to provide service second to none.

This is to inform you that you have been officially cleared for payment by the Verifications Dept. at the headquarters of the Nokia sweepstakes promo Office .The original copy of this certificate and cheque, together with a covering document (Money Laundering protection and Letter of Affidavit for Claims) from the British government stating that the money was obtained legally through Nokia sweepstakes Lotto will be sent to you and the bank as soon as you meet with any of the options below selected and your winnings will be couriered or transferred to you immediately.You can now begin the final step of the claims process, which is delivery of your cash prize cheque to you. With regards to this, there are three options open to you, you are required to select the most convenient of the three.

The options, together with their associated conditions are presented below:

Option 1: COURIER DELIVERY

Courier of your winning details to you via any of this channel listed below:

GREYHOUND DELIVERY (2working days)

Mailing...£175.00
    Vat (5%)...£176.75
    TOTAL...£651.75

GREYHOUND DELIVERY (3working days)

Mailing ...£180.00
    Vat (5%)...£138.95
    TOTAL...£618.95

GREYHOUND DELIVERY (7working days)

Mailing ...£178.00
    Vat (5%)...£135.45
    TOTAL...£613.45

The insurance company declines reverse payment for the courier delivery, stating that it is against their professional policy towards ensuring the safe delivery of the draft to you, if a reverse payment is made and something goes wrong, that we/you cannot sue the courier company or insurance company to recover the full value of the fund as stipulated in the draft since payment for insurance cover was not made at point of mailing.With the above reason, reverse payment is ruled out.Forward the cost of mailing your draft with any of the courier channel cost you choose above to us.

Regards

Subject: ORDER NUMBER: 657543
    To: greyhoundcourier-express@live.co.uk

Date: May 28th, 2009.

ATTENTON:

I am happy to inform you that i have completed and forwarded your Original Certificate, lottery prize cheque and your mode of prize collection to the payment centre Greyhoundcourier company .
    You are to contact the payment centre immediately for the delivery of your lottery prize cheque to you.

Note that you will be the one to shoulder whatever charges involved as it does not concern the lottery agency .
    Below you will find information on how to reach the courier company .

GREYHOUND COURIER COMPANY

EMAIL: greyhoundcourier-express@live.co.uk
    WEB ADDRESS: http://www.greyhound-courier.co.uk/
    HEAD OFFICE: LINK HOUSE, LINK PLACE, BRIGHTON,
    Sussex, BN1 7DX, ENGLAND
    TEL:+447011128194
    ORDER NUMBER: 657543

You are adviced to send the Payment centre a mail to their email address for their courier cost.When contacting them, you are to include the above order number as your subject. Please you are advised to write down the order number and save it.
    Note: you are to Quote your complete names,
    Numbers and your direct phone number so that they can honour your letter.Once again i say congratulations and always inform me with your dealings with the courier company.

my name ; mohammed Abdelhamed eisa
    Ref ;QGSL/941OYI/02
    Batch Numbers ; 12/25/DC34
    Phone number ; 0020111109394
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

• Ca
      10th of Sep, 2013

I am stuck in the same loop and I feel your frustration. My packages were sent from Toronto 2 weeks ago and still hasn't arrived Calgary. Waybill tracking shows 'In Transit' which was last updated on Aug 30, i.e. 10 days ago. Since then, I have called many offices, waited hours on phone for someone to pickup and tell me 'they don't know'. Finally, they put a trace on my packages and someone is supposed to get in touch with me and find.
    I am totally dissatisfied and GCX customer service is absolutely worthless.

• Md
      13th of Dec, 2015

plz sir i want to know is this mail is send by your company which i attached in below plz reply my gmail id is mw8933@gmail.com