GreenGeeks.com

Billing / Service

5739 Kanan Rd Suite 300
Agoura Hills, California
greengeeks.com
I purchased hosting services from this company 1 yr. ago. Let me start by saying I did not use the service basically from day 1, nevertheless I didn't request cancellation until 10 1/2 months later, 1 1/2 months prior to renewal. I sent them an email requesting cancellation of services, non-renewal, as well as to delete my credit card info from their auto-renewal service (I had tried to do this myself under my account details however, once they've got it they don't allow you to delete it, hence my request to them for same. I assumed since I had given them ample notice to NOT RENEW and TO DELETE MY CREDIT CARD INFO, it was pretty cut and dried...not so, they proceeded anyway and charged my credit card a month and a half later. When I disputed this, they said I needed to send the cancel request to a different email per protocol and since I didn't, they were fully authorized to continue with auto-renewal, despite my original requests. When I requested to speak with a manager/supervisor, JOSH DARGIE responded as follows, per batim: 'As a result of your failure to take action, and in accordance with our Terms of Service which you accepted during your initial signup with GreenGeeks the services renewed. Again to make this absolutely clear this was an authorized charge! In accordance with our Terms of Service, service renewals are non refundable as a result of the expenses acquired by GreenGeeks. For your reference I've also included this below for you:' https://www.greengeeks.com/legal/tos 'With all of the above said, it is clear that you are hard up for money currently and that's completely understandable with Christmas right around the corner. I am willing to compromise slightly and issue a PARTIAL refund less the expenses that GreenGeeks has acquired.' Thank you and have a great day, Josh Dargie GreenGeeks Operations Manager support@greengeeks.com Wow, my failure to take action! Then to add insult to injury he actually said I'm hard up for money and that's why I wanted a refund??? Who does this guy think he is! I must say this supposed manager, JOSH DARGIE, is a spot on reflection of this company, UNPROFESSIONAL, DEGRADING not to mention, UNETHICAL in every imaginable way. THINKING ABOUT GOING WITH GREENGEEKS? RUN, VERY VERY FAST AND DON'T LOOK BACK FOR A SECOND.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Hosting & Web Design

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree