Green Tree Servicing / Refuses to make payments from escrow account
For nearly 1 1/2 months now, I have been trying to get Green Tree to make my homeowners insurance payment from my escrow account, and they absolutely refuse to release any of my money being held in escrow to pay the bill.
They're contractually obligated to make those payments, but they refuse to do it.
I'm am approx. 12 years ahead of schedule on my Payments, and have never been late making a payment. I send extra principal Payments each and every single time I make a payment to my mortgage.
I have called them 3 - 4 times a week for the past 6 weeks and they just won't make the escrow payment.
They just laugh in your face, and insult you over the phone. They just refuse to pay the bill.
I don't know what to do anymore. They're either committing Insurance fraud on a massive scale, or they are trying to have leans placed against the property.
How do you protect yourself from a bank that wants to steal your home from you?
What can I do to Protect myself and my family from these Predators?
Does anybody have any ideas as far as what I can do to keep them from stealing my home?
Please, any help at all.
More Green Tree Servicing Complaints & Reviews
- GreenTree Servicing LLC. - Subprime lending fraud 
- Green Tree Servicing - Unethical business practices; Illegal collection activities 
- Green Tree Servicing - Scam and fraud 
- Greentree Servicing - Scams, Unprofessional behavior 
- Greentree Servicing - Awful company 
- GreenTree - payments
- Green Tree - unprofessional 
- Green Tree Servicing - Anyone who gets a home, don't finance with Green Tree 
- Green Tree Servicing - will not accept payment???? 
- Green Tree Servicing - Harassment