Greatandhra.com / Actual truth is Its No 0 sit

United States Review updated:

Great Andhra claims it as Andhra’s No 1 Site. But the actual truth is Its No 0 site. I recommend the viewers not to read any news in this site. Its mere waste. They show certain partiality towards few political parties and few of the Telugu heroes. Being a responsible site, it should not be like that in all the articles that they write. Praising some one always may be good at the same time they shouldn’t write always negative on the other politicians and heroes. I was reading daily and at certain point of time I could easily make out the partiality that they towards few political parties and heroes. Then I stopped reading it and wanted to share the same with all you guys.

Re

Comments

• Ge
      30th of Jun, 2011
    Greatandhra.com - Pls stay away from this nonsense
    Greatandhra.com
    greatandhra.com

Worst site..always targets mega family...everytime gives false news about them..it is a favorable site to few communities... pls stay away from this nonsense.

• In
      3rd of Apr, 2013

this is the no 1 worst site, i use to the reviews and politics etc, . everything is in favour of JAGAN and YSRC.. even the mistakes done by them can easily malfuctioned and show them as heroes who never did even single bad to the society.. I regret this kind of stories in greatandhra... this is 100% jaffaaa site...

19th of Dec, 2014

Yes, Its a no. 1 waste site. I doest not belong to any party either. As a normal viewer I started reading news in great andhra website upon my freind suggestion. I can make it out within few of its articles I read. Immediately I got doubt that this site owner belongs to YSR Congress Party. Then I search about this in google. I got to know that site owner is a huge fan of YRS Congress Party. My personal opinion whoever it is as a social website, its whole responsible for the correct articles to publish but not baseless articles supporting YSR Congress Party and blaming TDP.