Grand Crowne Resorts / Misrepresentation by sales person
we purchased a time share from Grand Crowne resort in Aug of 2009, we were told that we could come down anytime and visit and not use our points that we purchased with the timeshare. We would of course have to pay a small fee when we stayed, but would be able to use the facility, with a 24 hour notice.
I called down to make reservations today and there is no room available unless we wish to pay $299. Well, we have already paid over $11, 000 for the use of this place and now they have no room. Last week we received a phone call from Grand Crowne offering me 4 days and 3 nights in a Condo at no charge, I told her I would make arrangements with friends and call her back today. I took off of work as did my friend for next week, I called the lady back and booked the condo and at the end of the call she says that I must bring my husband because she is from marketing. Well, how can marketing have room in the inn, but no room for owners?What a ripoff, if you choose to go to Grand Crowne for the 90 minutes sales talk, take a recorder and make sure you get what the salesperson says, you won't ever hear it again, and it won't be accurate. It will change once you sign that contract, oh and by the way, that getaway package that you purchased cannot be used for one year after you purchase it, I was told that today after 3 hours on the phone with people trying to get a room. I never did get one either. But they do have my money, I paid it in full, so after paying $11, 500 for a timeshare, I will have to stay in a different motel in Branson, does this make sense? and yes, I did call every phone number on this paperwork.
More Grand Crowne Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Grand Crowne Resorts - The lied to the Attorney General, Missouri 
- Grand Crowne Resorts - Bait and switch fraud 
- Grand Crowne Resorts - Misrepresentation
- Grand Crowne Resorts - Gasoline Redemption Card 
- Grand Crowne Resorts - unathorized credit card charge
- Grand Crowne Resorts - I am no longer an owner or member 
- Grand Crowne Resorts - phone call not being returned
- Grand Crowne Resorts - misrepresentation of timeshare package 
- Grand Crowne Resorts - Lack of closure by gcr, tpi, and capital resorts
- Grand Crowne Resorts - Timeshare for grand crowne pigeon forge