gototrafficschool.com / worst website & service ever

This service was absolutely unbearable. Horribly unresponsive customer service, an impossibly difficult process to take the final test, and a website that was very buggy and painful -- I recommend that everyone stay away!! Ugh. Unfortunately, I spent $180 on the service (ticket plus class fees) and can't just give up.

Comments

• Ju
      3rd of Mar, 2010

The postive reviews are written by people trying to get $3.00 for referring you. I think this company works out of a garage. You can't get ahold of anyone and when you do, they are useless. I followed the directions on the site and never logged out of my session, yet was charged $14.75 twice. They don't care because they won't send your test until you pay them whatever they keep charging you. I guess you get what you pay for... unfortunately you'll keep getting charged and so it's no bargain.

• Cu
      4th of Mar, 2010

complete rip-off - I think the working out of a garage comment is too kind

• Cu
      4th of Mar, 2010

This is who owns gototrafficschool.com - Doug Marshall is in charge - although his employees are not allowed to tell you any of this and claim they are ignorent of who owns the company

• Sg
      29th of Mar, 2010

I just took the final and unless the color of the triangle in the first chapter is going to teach me to be a better driver the final is bogus. I have no clue as to why what type of fish was pictured in chapter 6 means anything, but I am now out 181.00 and failed the final. They said that I cannot retake the class and I will only get back the amount for court fees (88.00). No clue how they got OK'd by the court systems to run and be legit, but I am going to go to court on my assigned day and ask the same question.
    WHO CARES WHAT KIND OF BOX WAS IN CHAPTER 6?

• Tr
      4th of Oct, 2012

Use code: X49-82M-K4F for significant savings!
    Was signed up, completed and the courts had the certification within 40 minutes, very easy and cheap. Use code: X49-82M-K4F for significant savings!

• La
      16th of Dec, 2014

I used code X5B-D36-76C and got some money off when I signed up. The code never expires. Otherwise, with regular mail shipping of the certificate, the course costs $43. Overall, the site was great, super easy. There awas no clock or timer. At first, I read everything and took each 2 question quiz like intended. I failed one of the quizzes because I got one question wrong, but it didn't matter--the quizzes are only there to help guide you and many of the questions end up on the final exam. Later I realized you can copy and paste the chapters to microsoft word and go back to them while taking the quizzes. I also used them on the final exam. Most of it is common sense, especially the final exam. There are no time limits. The final exam can also be retaken as many times as you need to to pass with at least an 80%. Would recommend it to everyone.

If you notice, all the complaints are from about 4-5 years ago. I had none of these problems; there were no questions asking me about fish or triangle colors. I contacted the site for other reasons and got a reply within an hour each time. They seem to have fixed their problems, whatever they were.

20th of Dec, 2014

worst traffic school in LA.Web site always down .customer care zero, aggressive wasting money .stay away this school

• Pa
      8th of Mar, 2017

www.GoToTrafficSchool.com is a spam site and do yourself a favor don't wast your $ and time find another traffic school