[Resolved] Gosale.com / Beware buyer!!

Beware buyer, this site is a scam! I ordered a lot of stuff from www.gosale.com because they had really cheap prices. I was amazed how cheap everything was here and it actually seemed like a great deal. But in the end I lost my money and received nothing. They took my money very fast but they never shipped my order and they do not reply when I try to reach them. Just look at their website! It looks so unprofessional and amateur! How didn't I notice that earlier? No matter what you do, just don't give them your money!

Ro
Nov 11, 2016

More Gosale.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Co
      13th of Aug, 2017

Wait, isn't GoSale a free price comparison website? Who took your money and who are you writing a review of? You should recognize that a price comparison website is very different than a store that you bought something from.

2nd of Nov, 2017

I'm using GoSale. I'm a new user. They email me when they have Samsung TV's to alert me regarding sales on said item. They tell you where to buy it from, you don't pay them. In other words, if Best Buy has it on sale, they (GoSale) will alert me of the sale and I would buy directly from Best Buy.

• Lo
      8th of Aug, 2018

gosale.com price tracker has taken over my computer. it is quite a nuisance. How do I get rid of it?

• Lo
      8th of Aug, 2018

Gosale.com has taken over my computer. how do I get rid of it?