Googmoney / UNAUTHORISED PAYMENT TAKEN OF MY CREDIT-CARD WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

UNAUTHORISED PAYMENT TAKEN OFF MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE BY A COMPANY CALLED GOOGMONEY - MERCHANT INFO AS FOLLOWS: GOOGMONEY, [protected], KNA [protected], Country Code KN - St. Kitts=Nevis-Anguilla, MCC Description: DIRECT MARKETING-NOT ELSEWHERE THEIR WEBSITE: emillionares.com THIS COMPANY OPERATES A SCAM AND SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED

Comments

• Za
      21st of Mar, 2009
    Googmoney - ripped me off of £34.26
    Bradford
    England, West Yorkshire
    United Kingdom

I saw the add on facebook for £1.00 working from home, thinking it was from Google I thought it was safe to proceed, with it being a reputable company. I paid via my credit card and have heard nothing since. Got my statement through and a bit of a shock instead of £1 they've ripped me off of £34.26 and of course no further contact. Even if I don't get my money back we need to see these slime punished and protect people from future scams.

• Fi
      22nd of Mar, 2009

i just had the same thing happen with my account, same person withdrew. GOOGMONEY 8002644104 KN, withdrew 39.95, and also got me an international charge. Mine was withdrawn on 3/13/09

• St
      22nd of Mar, 2009

I had the same thing happen to me. They charged my credit card $39.95 on 3/13/09 listed as GOOGMONEY. I contacted my credit card company and filed a dispute and they reversed the charge. This is a scam and is connected to a site called emillionaire where they charge you $1.95 for a free money making kit that they never send. They say they are connected to Google but they are not. Then about a month later they put through the GOOGMONEY charge.

• Zo
      24th of Mar, 2009

iv just noticed this on mine, a charge for £34.34, im guna ring bank now.

• Je
    Googmoney - ripoff
    googmoney
    New York

I answered an ad to make money on google
    googmoney
    emillionaire
    800-264-4104

The ad said if you pay $1.95 they will send a kit to instruct you haw to post things on line to make money

I never received it and the number I was given 877 276 3127 co is an idependent shipper who gave 800-264-4104 which is not being answered.

My credit card has been charged $1.95 plus $39.95 from Googmoney and are planning to charge my Visa card every month.

Please help.

JL

• Ju
    Googmoney - ripped me off of £34.26
    Googmoney
    Victoria
    Australia

I answered an advertisement on Skype for typing at home to earn money in Mid February. I was first charged USD$1.95 for postage, then USD$39.95 but have not received anything. Then in Mid March I have been charged another USD$39.95 by EmillionareMBA?

After reading about the working from home business it took you to another website that starting talking about earning big dollars - that was when I aborted from the whole thing!!

• Al
      24th of Mar, 2009

I was charged the same $39.95 in early march from this GOOGMONEY. What should I do to get this charge taken off and make sure that I won't get charged in months to come?

• Jm
      27th of Mar, 2009

Yes let all call for a witch hunt and hunt these people down and £$%$ %%$ F%£k them up", i bet if we all chipped in with everyone, we can hire someone to locate them. money not an issue since there are so many of us lol.

• Jm
      27th of Mar, 2009

have you been charged anymore? or was it a one off gulible charge from googmoney and emillionaire???

• Li
      29th of Mar, 2009

I was also charged $1.95 for Emillionaire plus $47.00 from Googmoney in which I have never received anything. The $1.95 was supposed to be for a free money making kit, but I have no clue what the $47.00 is for. This is a scam.I was charged for the kit and on on 2/22/09 and the googmoney on3/07/09.

30th of Mar, 2009

There is already a long thread on this emillionaire scam here which might help:

• Ra
      1st of Apr, 2009

YEAH ME TOO. I AM IN BENTLEIGH, MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA. I'VE RECEIVED A CD-ROM FROM THEM BY SLOW MAIL 19 DAYS LATER FROM

eMillionaire-505 S falkenberg Rd Suite C-TAMPA-FL.33619

BUT THE INTL PRIORITY AIRMAIL U.S.POSTAGE PAID WAS FROM

JAMAICA.NY 11430
    PERMIT NO.9032

HAVING READ CONTRIBUTIONS ON THIS SITE I AM AFRAID TO PUT IT INTO MY ONLINE COMPUTER LAPTOP IN CASE IT LINKS ME TO MORE SCAMS + GREATER FINANCIAL LOSSES.

ANYBODY WHO HAS MORE INSIGHT THAN THIS PLEASE CONTACT ME

RAY

8th of Apr, 2009

These ###s have done the same thing to us ! Isn't there a official department we can complain to. this is obviously a scam group.

Now we Know how they make their millions !

• Fg
      10th of Apr, 2009

GOD

same here... :(

first it said $1...

and I was charged $1.95

then I clicked ok,

and I was charged USD $197 !!!

FCUKKK...