Ecapitalfunds / Online Funds Investment In Forex TradingFakes withdrawal

A

Respected sir / madam,
I have invested one on - line forex trading company name is e capital funds having its website " www. Ecfunds. Net and www. Ecapitalfund. Net " these two site i have mentioned here out of four, since i have invested in this company i do not see withdrawal facility, it is there but not functional i have sent so many messages to company but company only sending auto generated messages no use of that. We afraid about our funds our investments and our principal amounts of poor indians. Sir please explain me what shall we do now ? Its register under panama govt. And this company has display on web site one certificate of your country issued by state of delaware, certificate of formation in the name of 'ecfunds llc' and its registered office and place of business mention in this certificate is 704 n king street suit 500 wellington, 19899 county of new castle. I will appreciate you if you have taken necessary action against this company. Regards

Akil sayed

• Am
    amol mohan dixit Feb 15, 2010

I was invest rs 30000 / - in ecfunds. Net business but company not give me a returns

anandr Jan 18, 2010

2% daily up to 100 working days, 10% reffaral, 10% bionary, exces caryforword, encash-wire money to ur bank a/c, western money, & to liberty a/c. INTERNATIONLE COMP. JUST IN INDIA!! just invest keep quite.montily 44% returns u take!! www.dollargoldfund.com.
    Anand
    Bangalore
    [protected]

• Ra
    ramya.goud1987 Dec 22, 2009

Dear Sir,
    I have gone thru your above article in about ecfunds fraudulent. Am also victim of that process, I have been trapped by a woman called Reena and her contact no is [protected].She is from Secunderabad.I've seen her ad in DC paper, Vijayawada, me and bro have met her in person.She told that she has some good contacts in Bangalore and Pune pertaining to ECfunds.I think she had trapped many unlike me.Pls take proper action sir.Probably that woman can give u all the links and network info in Hyd.I have been trying for this type of complaint blog for past 7-8 months and located it today.Thank you very much.

• Mk
    mka1111 Dec 01, 2009

realy it is a fraud pl do some thing or take action against such companies and also try to get the funds of the investors back to them by compelling to open the web site and refund the money taken from general public world wide.

• Ww
    www.worldforexfunds.com Aug 22, 2009

www.worldforexfunds.com

Matthewst Jul 26, 2009

Dear friends,

Kindly note that these websites are being under the surveilance of Kerala & Karnataka Police Cyber Cell, and are involved in offences under sections 463, 467, 420, 120(B) of Indian Penal Code, Section 3 of Prize Chits and Money Circulationb(Banning) Act, read with relevant sections of Information Technology Act 2000.

1. www.ecfunds.net
    2. www.ecapitalfund.net
    3. www.ecapitalfund.biz
    4. www.ecapitalfunds.biz
    5. www.reliableforex.com

There is a crime registered under the above sections at Gandhinagar Police station, as crime No. 265 of 2009, near Kottayam, Kerala, investigated by the Dy.S.P., Kottayam, and the graveness of offences made the Kottayam Sessions court to dismiss the application for bail by the accused persons in the said crime. At the same time a crime is registered under the same sections at Jeevan Bhimanagar Police station in Bangalore. In this case one person is arrested and in jail at Bangalore.
    . Kindly inform us any persons you know, connected with the fraudulent business conducted by a fraud company within India. Don’t fall in any such attempts, to believe them, and do your best to support the case of Kerala Police & Karnataka police.
    Kindly forward this to all investors and friends who may fall in such offers.
    For your better future, we e.legalaction.gmail.com people are committed.

Thanking you,
    President, Secretary, and Treasurer of
    Send your queries & complaints to [email protected]

• Su
    sunny joseph Jul 18, 2009

I have also invested in ECF funds.one of my friend told me this is a very good investment and due to himI am ina big trouble, how i will get the money back

• Ab
    Abdullah7 Jun 21, 2009

Its a scam. plz plz plz dont get carried away who ever is trying to introduce u in this company is a big fraud, dont believe him u will never get ur money back

• Kp
    k paul reddy Jun 13, 2009

this is a complete fraud in the name of investment. i am also cheated with my down line leaders in orissa. the person who intriduced me was from bangalore and cheated us. there is no help from any where. this kind of scam spoiling other trades and networks. please do not enter this type of fraud it is appeal to all.
    kpal reddy from orissa