GoodReads — what a disappointment
Has anyone had the same problem?
I found a book to read, picked it, but didn't find where exactly I should start reading. No links, no buttons. What exactly did I do wrong?
I asked them the same question one week ago, but they haven't answered yet. Tried to read other books on the website, the same thing happened again. Maybe they don't have anything at all and will ask for money?
More GoodReads Complaints & Reviews
- Goodreads.com - weird stuff
- Goodreads.com - goodreads is very difficult to use
- GoodReads - inability to get help
- Goodreads.com - bad place!
- GoodReads - fake book reviews.
- Goodreads.com - fake charges and their free books are not for free
- GoodReads - do not use
- GoodReads - true influence the magic of human connection
- GoodReads - fake/retaliation reviews