Godrej India Limited / Cooling problem since last 3-4 years

India Review updated:

Dear Sir/Madam

This complaint is with respect to Godrej Pentacool refrigerator, Model GF 24, Serial no. 1913 which i had purchased on December 01, 2005 from Megha Agencies, with a warranty for 5 years and further the AMC has been mainatined till date.

My Godrej Pentacool refrigerator is having cooling problem since 4 years, more than 15 times we have got it repaired, the problem still persists inspite of the gas being filled for more than 4 times.

Recently from around 2 months cooling problem has been aggravated and from last 1 month the Godrej Pentacool refrigerator is almost out of order.

Mr. Bhrath from Godrej smartcare has been visiting and repairing the Godrej Pentacool refrigerator, however there is no improvement in the condition of the Godrej Pentacool refrigerator.
Please refer to the latest service order number for your ready reference: 943687 dated June 18, 2011 and 948358 dated June 29, 2011.
Since then the Godrej Pentacool refrigerator id not cooling at all and the person Mr. Bharath is not responding for the phone calls and not even picking the calls made by us. This has led to too much of problem to us.

I feel the company has supplied me a defective piece. My request is either the same should be properly diagnosed and repaired or to supply a new piece or refund the amount with compensdation for the mental tension/agony faced by me. As a senior citizen, i can't bear further tension.
Thinking "Godrej" is well known and a reputed company and Brand, and they would supply good quality products to the consumers and gives better service after the purchase of products, i purchased your company's product. To my surprise, I am sorry to say that my perception was totally wrong and i sometimes feel that i have been cheated by the Godrej Company.

I sincerly request to to look into this issue and do the needful, as soon as possible.

Best Regards
Nandakumar. V
No. 76, 100ft ring road,
Vysya bank colony, BTM-II Stage,
Bangalore-560076
Mob: [protected]
E-mail: [protected]@gmail.com and nandakumar.[protected]@gmail.com

Comments

• Ra
      Nov 15, 2011

please through it.. no one will listen your problem because they have lot of problem . this company itself a nuisance that's why its in deep. better buy some other brand . i had same problem no one even reply at least you got some service. best thing delete this brand from your memory and be happy.