Godfather's Pizza / Bad pizza

1 Beaverton, OR, United States Review updated:

In the summer of 2011 I by delivery ordered a combination pizza to be delivered to my home. The sauce that they used tasted like a tin can. I called the owner of the company who was very kind named Ken Dethfield and he told me that he was sorry that this happened and the next pizza would be half priced no questions asked and no restrictions at all and to tell the manager on duty at the store about our 30 minute conversation. I am disabled and in a wheelchair from a horrible car crash in 2006 that was not my falt and told him that and he said no problem. So in a few days when I called them and wanted my 1/2 priced pizza delivered the manager on duty or the supervisor whos name I think was Jennifer said that I had to buy $50 worth of pizzas to get this. Never did Ken Dethfield the owner mention this to me. She just was matter of fact and acted like our store has no problems at all and did not care at all about me as a customer. I told her I would never never ever never ever never ever never ever never ever be back and she said she did not care at all about me as a customer. Godfathers you are big fat liars. This day my pizza was not half priced and ended up having to spend more on it than the last pizza and the sauce still tasted like it was out of a can. Many of the stores have closed down in the Portland Oregon Metro area. (I wonder why) Godfathers are liars and lied to me and were greedy greedy greedy greedy jerks. I have not spent in 2 and a half years a dime in their restautant and I was the customer that bought two pizzas a week. You have lost a lot of money from me Godfathers for being jerks and being liars to me. I go to Rite Aid next door a lot and never have had any problems there ever. When I go to Rite Aid next door sometimes I see customers come out when waiting on a bench resting and have heard the sauce still tastes like it comes out of a can. You did it for me Godfathers by lying and being total jerks when all that you needed to do was respect me as a customer and you did not do that. Please never ever go to Godfathers Pizza or have this happen to you and get lied to by a greedy owner Ken Dethfield in Oregon. I hate your guts Godfathers.

Pa
Jun 7, 2013

Comments

• Fo
      7th of Jun, 2013

It couldn't have been that bad, being you sat around brooding for two years before posting on here. What does Rite Aid have to do with Godfather's anyway? You might be in a wheel chair but that isn't an excuse for you to have the attitude that you have. You could have asked to speak to the original manager and tried to get the matter straightened out. If they wouldn't sell you the half price pizza you didn't have to order a pizza and then complain about having to pay full price. I also see people in wheel chairs shopping for groceries and other things without any help. You make it sound like the fact that you are in a wheel chair makes it so that you deserve special treatment. Also you really should cut back on the pizza, it isn't all that good for a person. Two times a week is really too much.

• Re
      7th of Jun, 2013

Ah, now ole granny is playing the nutritionist.

• Pa
      13th of Jun, 2013

I know that pizza is bad and realize that now and do not buy it any more and have saved lots of money not doing so especially from these jerks. I do not believe that I need special treatment from anyone but for a man who is supposed to be next to the owner lying to me and saying they would make good on this pizza and knowing that they were not is horrible. I will not do business with anyone who is a liar and treats me as I am some kind of mutant. They probably could care less about me not going there for two years anyway because they have so many stupid people going there anyhow that know no better. Rite Aid is a drug store right next to this pizza place and I go there a lot to pick up meds. I have seen workers sitting on the bench unhapppy working there and asked a couple of them about the sauce and they told me that it has never been changed in two years and I told them what they did to me and they told me who to call but did not because I knew it would not do any good anyway. I just wanted people to know out there my story so they do not go there and waste money when money is so hard to come by and cook more at home. That is all I was trying to do. I appreciate your input and comments.