Godaddy Domain Auctions / fraudulent domain sales
GoDaddy sells already registered domains in their crafty domain auction system which provides purchasers with FALSE Page Ranking information on the domain individuals purchase.
Page Rank is THE important factor in the valuation and "worth' of a given domain name. You buy a domain based on it's "supposed" Page Rank of 5, which both GoDaddy and their contracted slick 3rd party (URLTrends) inform you, when in reality it's only a Page Rank of 0... which devalues a given domain 90% in most instances.
GoDaddy is making hundreds of thousands dollars in selling these domains that are worth only 10% of what they're selling for based on the FRAUDLENT Page Ranking information and verification tools Go Daddy is providing the unsuspecting public... like myself being victimized and then refused a refund when directly confronting them. Not surprisingly, they ARE aware of what's going on and continue the fraud like it's all good
More Godaddy Domain Auctions Complaints & Reviews
- Godaddy.com - fraud and cheating company! 
- GoDaddy - rip-off 
- 1-888 Junk Van - overcharging 
- GoDaddy - email bounceback failure scam 
- Godaddy.com - billing fraud
- GoDaddy Operating Company - domain hosting
- GoDaddy Operating Company - domain fraud at godaddy
- GoDaddy Operating Company - bait and switch scam/ selling products that have known issues
- GoDaddy - domain
- GoDaddy Operating Company - domain renew