Global Warranty Group / No Service

1 St James, NY, United States Review updated:

Purchased a warranty from GWG along with my phone upgrade from Verizon. I had insurance on my previous phone included in my Verizon contract. GWG was $90 for two years where Verizon was $6 per month. I should have done my home work. With Verizon I called they shipped a replacement-had it the next day. Return my old phone and paid the deductible. GWG, you can get a phone shipped out two day later, with two day shipping and they place a $300 hold on your credit card along with the deductible. Or else you can send your damaged phone in, when they receive it they charge the deductible, order your replacement phone for shipment two days later, and ship it two day air. In my case they charged my deductible on March 1, on March 10th I still don't have a replacement phone, nor a tracking # to show that it even shipped.

Pay the extra money-buy insurance from the phone company. It is still true "You get what you pay for"

Dallas Hawks
[protected]

Comments

• De
      22nd of Jul, 2010

That sux they got your phone for 10 days a replcmnt didnt ship, but guess what? Verizon and Assurion can bill you thru your wireless bill, but GWG cannot...hence, the reason for putting a hold on your card...if you dont send them the broken phone, they charge you!