Global Tranz / Farse
Since I have joined Global Tranz as an agent roughly 2.5 years ago they have gone back on several promises and have declared the contract that I signed with them no good. About a year ago they took it upon themselves to reduce truckload profit split from 50 to 40 percent...regardless of the fact that agents had contracts stating they were due 50%. Then, since they are hurting for cash they decided to take it one step further and declare all contracts null and void. They drafted up a new contract which puts much more money in their pockets as it takes away from the small to mid size agent and only rewards the top 10 %.
If you are considering joining Global Tranz I urge you to re-consider as they will make you feel really warm and fuzzy when you fly out to Phoenix and sit with them for a few days. They will also tell you that they have great customer service which is the furthest from the truth. I have lost several customers due to their requests for accounting adjustments being ignored for over two months by the accounting department.
There are about 12 of us disgruntled agents that keep in touch and we have decided to form a sort of union so that we can warn future prospects and also fight for the money that is being taken from us. There will be a blog/twitter or some place where present agents can submit complaints and where new prospects can get advice at some time in early 2011. Trust me when I say that Global Tranz does not want agents talking to each other and that is exactly what we are going to do. Sign up on this website to be notified about all Global Tranz issues and be looking for more information about this movement in early 2011.
More Global Tranz Complaints & Reviews
- GlobalTranz Enterprises - False advertising for employment opportunities 
- Global Tranz aka www.CarrierRate.com - Terrible experience! 
- Global Tranz - Don't trust them 
- GlobalTranz / Carrierrate.com - Advertising lies 
- GlobalTranz - Scam
- GlobalTranz Enterprises - regarding the load details
- GlobalTranz - Horrible Experience with GlobalTranz 
- GlobalTranz - Lying to me about Classifications and then Charging me more than 20,000 over what was quoted
- Global Tranz - Stated in writing my freight was class 150 then charged me at class 250.