Global Ocean Freight / Fraud and cheating
I hired Global Ocean Freight in Plantation Florida, to move my furniture from Bend Oregon to Toulouse France.
One week before my departure they could not tell me if they would be able to find a truck to come pick up my shipment. I had to cancel and asked them to send me back my deposit of $1400. They said they would but never did.
I had just enough time to hire a local company who did an excellent job and did the pick up and delivering right on time.
I kept calling from France and sending emails to global ocean but they kept lying in my face and to this day, never received my deposit.
To those who do not know, they have now gone out of business. Thanks God. I hope they are prosecuted for scamming so many people and I hope they all spend a long time in jail!
More Global Ocean Freight Complaints & Reviews
- Global Ocean Freight - Fraudulent Business Activity 
- Global Ocean Freight - Scam 
- Global Ocean Freight - Breach of Contract
- Global Ocean Freight - Delay, Breach of Contract 
- Global Ocean Freight - unethical behavior 
- Global Ocean Freight - Had to pay late and hold fees to release my furniture