Global Connect Holidays And Club / global connect not responding when I asked for reservation

I have paid almost 1 lac for the membership, whenever I request for book the rooms for me they make number of stories every time whenever I asked I should inform 30days before, this time I have informed them 45 days before, this time got response is portal is not working.

They don't have any portal to book the rooms, Since we are informing 30days before they go and search the rooms in travel portals and wherever they find cheap price hotels(1500 approx) and they book the room on behalf of us, because we need to pay service charges 1500 to them to get the accommodation. do we need to pay 1 lac to search the portal on behalf of us, we can do better search than them.

Since I have requested accommodation in Coorg hence they are telling stories, accommodation in Coorg is expensive and they don't find hotel within 1500 range hence they said portal is not working, am going to consumer court to file a case and get my money back with interest.

I strongly advice don't take memership in Global connect is a fraud company.

Global Connect Holidays And Club