Global Client Solutions LLC / Diamond Rewards / contract not met

1 9820 E 41st Street, suite 400Tulsa, OK, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-398-7191

Global Client Solutions LLC (client managers of Diamond Rewards Debt Services) automatically withdrew $300 per month for 3 months from my bank account and did not make any payments to my debtors as promised.

I asked to discontinue services, and they refused.

A search shows multiple lawsuits pending regarding complaints of contracts not met since April 2008...when will this fraudulent operation be shut down?

Comments

• Re
      10th of Dec, 2008

I must disagree here. I enrolled with Diamond Rewards and after 4 months I lost my job so I was forced to cancel the program for the time being. It did take about a month and half to get the money I had already paid back but they did not lie about it. I will be signing back up with them once I get back on my feet.

23rd of Feb, 2009

3 months and no payments to your creditors? Either you did not understand the debt settlement program or your rep did not explain it well. Almost all debt settlement companies take the first 3 payments as part of their fee. And debt settlement does not pay your creditors as the payments come in, rather the money is saved up and they settle for 40% in a lump sum. You sound like you thought you were entering into a credit counseling program. I don't know this diamond rewards company so I don't know if your rep snowed you or you just did not listen. Unfortunately, half the complaints I read are from people who just heard how much they will save and then did not listen to the inconveniences and process. I am sure your contract fully explains it, but you did not read it. A common issue with complaints.

23rd of Feb, 2009

I have done searches and other than a couple of people saying there is multiple law suits, I don't see them. How about listing case #'s? Or is you claim second hand or just rhetoric? I find this complaint not very credible.

• Sc
      2nd of Apr, 2009

I am sure that this complaint is valid because I have had a similiar experience. I signed up with PDL Assistance and they opened a "special purpose" account for me with Global Client Solutions. Since July of 2008, I have paid $991. However, I only have approximately $158 available in my Global Client Solutions account, and NO money has been paid to any of my creditors. All of the money that I have paid to PDL since July of 2008 has been absorbed in fees between PDL & Global Client Solutions. I have filed a complaint with the BBB & the Attorney General's office for PDL, and I will do the same with Global Client Solutions. I have a copy of my contract with both of these companies and their fees are listed as 1/3 of the cost that I have paid thus far.

15th of Apr, 2009

I've enrolled in debt consolidation myself. To think that there is a program where people can cut your balances in half AND make monthly payments to your creditors is just stupidity. I mean its common sense really. I don't feel bad for those who for whatever reason think otherwise. There is NO such thing as a quick overnight fix to getting rid of your debts. Just do simple research and reasoning.

26th of Apr, 2009

the day i stopped my relationship with GCS and ADS was one of the wisest and most joyous day of my life. Not returning phone calls for a week once they had my $ in their hands; deliberate misrepresentation of the contract that was so clever, I couldnt possibly realize I had been semi-duped until days later; the smooth glib dismissing of the chance of bad repercussions from joining their program, until AFTER my money was received (i.e., no mention of possible problems down the road); I would not suggest them to anyone...

Naive No Longer

• Cl
      12th of May, 2009

If one has to use a debt consolidation company, this is definitely the one! very professional customer service reps, their kind and understanding of the situation comes through over the phone, and I think they are just great!

Claudia, Florida

• Re
      2nd of Sep, 2009

Those of you who are complaining about this company obviously have not read your contract...you did get a contract, didn't you? GCS is only a company that sets up an account to deposit money to pay off your debt. You need to also sign up with a debt reduction company (one of theirs or your own) and via GCS they pay the company once you and your drc have reach an agreement with them. You will have to pay for their services and that is why you aren't getting any debt paid off in the beginning. Again read your contract!!! My only complaint with the company is that I don't feel that they contact the credit card companies quick enough and the companies can continue to acrue interest until you actually start to pay them. Good luck...GCS with a drc has saved me!

• Ha
      8th of Apr, 2011

Dumbazzes is all i can say to people that are complaining about this company.
    I have been with them 2 years now and i have 1 company left to pay off out of 5, which they will take care of in this next year. The difference is i read and understood what they were going to do, and what they have done over 2 years is what they stated they were going to do. Nothing more, nothing less. I suggest that you first learn to read with comprehension before you ever enter another contract with anyone else, because the next group you make a deal with might not be as kind to you.

• Ru
      20th of Apr, 2011

I also have been with this company for 24 out of a 36 month program and they have done just what they said they would. 4 out of my 9 accounts have been paid.