Glacial Energy / Rip Off

In the spirit of the recent news of leaks and whistleblowing, I thought I should tell you about Glacial Energy.

Glacial Energy claims that they will give you one rate but then charges more. Apparently, I was told by other senior employees there that they add like "5 cents" wholesale rate but seem to imply that they will only add "1 cent or so" on their quotes. That is why they charge VERY HIGH RATES.

A senior rep there told me that They cheat on their wives, go to JAIL, rip off churches and steal from ministries, and are virtually bankrupt because the owner gambled the money away.

What a SCAM!

Comments

• Gl
      20th of Jan, 2012

The statements above are false, hurtful and unfair to our employees who operate with integrity and honesty on a daily basis. Glacial Energy has great customer base which enjoys our customer service, products, and prices. Furthermore, we are committed to the communities in the markets we serve. A good example of this commitment can be found in the Glacial Cares program. For more information, visit http://www.glacialenergy.com/products-services/glacial-cares.