Gexa Energy / No customer service
Gexa is a scam company. I have had them for 3 months and canceling service promptly. The airline miles are not worth it. Good luck getting a hold of any customer service reps. The entire company seems like it is run just by 4 or 5 thugs. The customer service rep, Yolanda V., is rude and condescending. Furthermore, there are no supervisors available for relief.
For any pertinent complaints to the Public Utility Commission of Texas, P.O. Box 13326, Austin TX [protected].
More Gexa Energy Complaints & Reviews
- Gexa Energy - Rate increase of 100% in 6 months 
- Gexa Energy - Rate Hikes
- Gexa Energy - Unethical Billing Practices 
- Gexa Energy - Bait and Switch 
- Gexa Energy - Don't use them 
- Gexa Energy - Billing errors and overcharges!
- Gexa Energy Electric Rates - variable rates
- Gexa Energy - Disconnect Notices
- Gexa Energy - Rip off
- Gexa Energy - Highest rates