GEMB / No bill sent, Debit made to Checking Account without notice.

1 North Miami Beach FL, United States Review updated:

I had to open a CareCard with GEMB for pet expenses at a Animal Hospital when my cat became very ill. The charges totalled $1585.00. I was sent a card about two weeks later, after filling out the application at the Animal Hospital and being approved for $4100.00. A statement came a week later. The payment was due to be paid by the 28th of May. Today, the 20th of May a debit to my checking account for $250 was posted without my consent or knowledge. It overdrew my account as I was planning on putting the funds for a payment the following week. This company is very dangerous and needs to be stopped.

Comments

• Lo
      15th of Apr, 2008
    GEMB - reviewing
    GEMB
    P.O. Box 276
    Dayton
    Ohio

I am receiving the alert from my Equifax company that the above-mentioned Banks have look or reviewing my credit without my knowledge or authorization. Please help me to notify them or do something for me, as Exquifax did not have the above-mentioned bank telephone number.

• El
      26th of Apr, 2008
    GEMB - ran my credit without my permission
    gemb
    Ohio

Gemb ran my credit without my permission. I really dont know who they are. Equifax notified me that they ran my credit. Who are they

• Cr
      7th of Jun, 2008
    GEMB - Unfair fees
    Gemb
    Redding
    California
    Phone: 530-365-1104
    www.gemb.com

I am having trouble with unfair fees from care credit. I paid to early and now I am being charged $39. Is there a class action started yet?

• La
      28th of Oct, 2008

Violation of Fair Credit Billing Act

File formal complaints with the Federal Trade Commission and Office of Thrift Supervision.

• Mi
      28th of Nov, 2008

This is the same thing happening to me, Equifax report shows this GEMB contues on countless occassions to run UNAUTHORIZED Cedit checks on me. I have no idea who they are or why they would have my information! Only difference between me and some others is what they claim to represent.

• Li
      23rd of Aug, 2009

I am looking up their number right now because my credit report from Equifax says GEMB inquired 2 days ago. I did NOT authorize this!!! The number that I found is 1-800-333-1071. They are closed today so I will have to call again tomorrow!

• Ve
      1st of Mar, 2010
    GEMB - DISPUTE ON A INQUIRY
    GEMB
    PO BOX 276, DAYTON,OH 454070276
    Dayton
    Ohio

DISPUTE! I DO NOT KNOW THIS COMPANY WHOM HAVE DONE A INQUIRY ON MY CREDIT REPORT. THE FCRA SAYS I HAVE THE RIGHT TO DISPUTE INFORMATION THAT I FEEL IS BEING REPORTED INCORRECTLY ON MY EQUIFAX CREDIT FILE. PLEASE CONTACT ME AT 5614604020

• Bi
      1st of Mar, 2010
    GEMB - Going up on installments
    North Carolina

I paid through the phone. They charged me $10.00, I was fine with that but, now my installments went up from $32.00 to $42.00. These people are CROOKS!!!

• Ba
      22nd of Apr, 2011
    GEMB - j c penney scam
    j c penney
    Georgia

they say we owe them over a thousand dollars for a purchase made in 2011. AND they keep asking for our ss# plus more2d