GEMB / No bill sent, Debit made to Checking Account without notice.
I had to open a CareCard with GEMB for pet expenses at a Animal Hospital when my cat became very ill. The charges totalled $1585.00. I was sent a card about two weeks later, after filling out the application at the Animal Hospital and being approved for $4100.00. A statement came a week later. The payment was due to be paid by the 28th of May. Today, the 20th of May a debit to my checking account for $250 was posted without my consent or knowledge. It overdrew my account as I was planning on putting the funds for a payment the following week. This company is very dangerous and needs to be stopped.
More GEMB Complaints & Reviews
- GEMB - Past-Due bills and notices 
- GEMB - Unknown credit inquiry
- GEMB - ON CREDIT REPORT 
- GEMB - Credit report name
- GEMB - Sam's club discover
- GEMB - Knowingly filed false damaging negative rpt 
- GEMB - Fraud 
- GEMB - unauthorized credit check 
- GEMB - fraudulent account
- GEMB - Payment posting