GEMB / Past-Due bills and notices

This is an overview of the payments I have made to GEMB over the past few months. This is additional information to be added to my previous complaint.

03/16/11 BILL PAYER (PC) [protected] Q CARD -$100.00, 03/17/11 BILL PAYER (PC) [protected] Q CARD -$100.00, 04/22/11 PURCHASE 90630422031290444262401 ON 04/22 AT AMAZON MKTPLACE PMTS AMZN.COM/BILL WA -$26.18 (not a purchase, a payment), 04/29/11 PURCHASE 90630428010057044262401 ON 04/28 AT Payment+FeeGEMoneyBank [protected] OH -$42.00 (this was NOT a purchase, it was a payment that was made over the phone and I received no conf. #)

Da

Comments

• Op
      1st of May, 2011

dazeemai I am so glad you used your personal email address as your nic. It makes it easier for freaks like me and thousands of others to contact you.
    Check your email sweetheart.

6th of May, 2011
    GEMB - Applying payment late
    ANNE CALLAHAN
    College Park
    Georgia

Due to the new bank regulations, if the payment date falls on the weekend there is no grace preiod. My payment date 23rd of the month which fell on saturday 4/23/2011. My bank pays my bills, i am deployed most of the time, so i depend on the internet. Both eft payments to gemb were scheduled for 4/20/2011, which should have posted on 4/22/2011. Gemb did not post the payments until 4/25/2011. I called the number on the statements and got a women that bearly spoke english, she told me as a one time courtesy the late fee of $25.00 would be removed. Why??? I insisted on speaking to someone else. The customer service transfered me to another person that spoke english. This woman was nasty and discourtoues. This woman thought she was covering her headset microphone making snide comments. I let her know i heard what she said. I demanded to speak to a manager over the dept., she transfered me to someone named stevens' mail box, i left a message. I am still waiting for this man to call me back. On 5/6/2011 i called my bank. The customer service gentleman told me gemb had the payment on 4/22/2011. So, on monday 5/9/2011 there will be a three way call with my bank, gemb and myself. This is outrageous behavior. These [email protected]#$%^&*()_r are trying to get money any way they can. Gemb are still trying to rob the american citizens anyway they can!!! There should be a class action lawsuit against these ###!!! I am lookin that way. Every complaint is not telling the same lie!!!
    Respectfully,