[Resolved] Gehan Homes / sales manager in schertz tx area

Dallas, TX, United States

Gehan Homes has some of the most beautiful floor plans and awesome sales consultants especially in the Schertz TX area but the sales manager Angie who's assigned to this area is one of the biggest hypocrites I have ever come across. The Gehan Stanford floor plan comes with a bench seat in the master closet as a standard. The Stanford's that are currently built does not have them why because the builders over looked it! The model in Sable Chase has it and the sales consultant said it was standard for that plan but seems no one else knows that. When a client isn't advised about how removing or adding something may effect an entire area and the sales consultant informs the sales manager then that manager should do her job by ensuring the customer is compensated especially when it's the company's fault. My home will hopefully be complete in November if Gehan won't add the bench seat AKA a selfie mirror similar to their Villanova plan then at least compensate me with privacy blinds or something because if I had known adding a shower to the powder room was going to change the dynamics of a darn closet so drastically I might have not had done so!

• Resolution statement

As stated in my earlier post Gehan Homes have the most beautiful awesome floor plans. Gehan resolved my issue concerning the Bench mirror that was considered a standard in the Stanford floor plan at the time I contracted by allowing the property manager to install the bench mirror in the other master closet. I am greatful that the situation was handled quickly and professionally. When made aware of a situation Gehan takes care of their clients asap. I highly recommend this builder.

Le