geeks.com / Blue Star 450W 20+4-pin ATX PSU, does not work
Recently I purchased a refurbished cpu at a cheap price and it works fine as advertised.
Then, I thought I should replace my 9 year old power supply and they had a really cheap one for $12.99 with $8.00 shipping. I should have known better! Everything about it is "cheap" and it doesn't boot my computer to where I can log in. I reinstalled the old power supply and it works fine. I requested an RMA through their website one week ago. No response. Plus they don't have a toll-free phone number.
Be sure to know that whatever you purchase may not work properly and that "you" will be paying the freight, restocking fee, and may not even hear from them when you request a return authorization!
More geeks.com Complaints & Reviews
- geeks.com - online scam 
- geeks.com - fraud 
- geeks.com - poor service, rip-off
- geeks.com - the product was not what was described on the site
- geeks.com - devices do not work
- Geeks.com Store - customer support and fraud
- Geeks.com Store - order number sybsj71589821. it's is a drone, I have read everything 3 times, on geek.com and the app they use 17track.
- Geeks - service
- geeks.com - order didn't come
- geeks.com - counterfit security camera