geeks.com / Blue Star 450W 20+4-pin ATX PSU, does not work

1 1890 Ord Way Oceanside, CA 92056, California, MD, United States Review updated:
Phone: (760) 941-8778

Recently I purchased a refurbished cpu at a cheap price and it works fine as advertised.
Then, I thought I should replace my 9 year old power supply and they had a really cheap one for $12.99 with $8.00 shipping. I should have known better! Everything about it is "cheap" and it doesn't boot my computer to where I can log in. I reinstalled the old power supply and it works fine. I requested an RMA through their website one week ago. No response. Plus they don't have a toll-free phone number.

Buyer Beware!

Be sure to know that whatever you purchase may not work properly and that "you" will be paying the freight, restocking fee, and may not even hear from them when you request a return authorization!

Kp

Comments

• Kp
      11th of Jun, 2010

Since I'm not able to edit the above compliant, here's an update:

Attention!
    The day after posting my complaint they called and also emailed me! There had been a misunderstanding regarding my emails to them. They paid for return shipping and have issued a refund to my credit card which I'm waiting to see. This is definitely not what I expected.

• Kp
      15th of Jun, 2010

Reimbursed charge on my credit card. Case closed.