Gazelle / Useless customer service
I am silly. Because I always give shots to people and companies I try to trust.
This one is not exclusion.
I bought an iPhone 7 and it arrived being inactivated. I thought that maybe it was a mistake from their side and shipped it back at my expense (and warned them before). They sent the same phone with the same problem. I returned it again.
Don't know what I was thinking. Maybe I had time for doing it, maybe something else. But the problems had repeated again.
Of course, I will not ship it for the fourth time. I just don't know what to do and where and who can activate my iPhone for free (the company promised to do it). Terrible situation and horrible treatment. Inattentive and unprofessional people.
More Gazelle Complaints & Reviews
- Gazelle.com - Don't send anything to this company 
- Gazelle.com - Fraud
- Gazelle.com - This site is a big liar and BS 
- Gazelle.com - These people promised me a price and then when I delivered as promised, they lowered the price 
- Gazelle.com - Bait and low
- Gazelle.com - Don't send them anything!
- Gazelle - Fraud
- Gazelle.com - Cell phone
- Gazelle.com - Products sent in 
- Gazelle - Scammers!!