Gasoline Redemption Center / signing up for free gas vouchers

1 14100 Walsingham Rd.,Suite 36Largo, FL, United States Review updated:

I received theircertificate from a local car dealer for going there to look at vehicles, with this card from freebeegas.com I would receive $300.00 worth of free gas from any gas station. So I went online and registered as instructed I was to print out the pages and send in a self addressed and stamped enveolope with a check or money order for the amount of $5.00 and all the infromation and their would sent me vouchers for each month and send those back with my gas receipts in to be reinbursed for any thing over $100.00., for each month up $300.00 worth etc. I sent all this on 10/14/08 Bank Check #[protected] for the five dollars and here it is 12/16/08 and I have heard nothing or received nothing so I have to believe that this company is another online rip-off deal. They can keep the five dollars because they really must need it more than I do! Keith Burnell, P.O.Box 153, Naples, Me. [protected].

Comments

• Ju
      27th of Jan, 2009

I bought a new ford focus 6 months ago, ford also rewarded me with the gas redemption coupons 500.00 worth of free gas cards same as thr others send 5.00 check send in a 100.00 in reciepts a month recieve 25.00 gas card. Well I have been doing this for 6 months and recieved a big fat O nata nothing zip is there any thing we can do to thease scam artist! Juliana maple valley, washington

• Li
      27th of Jan, 2009

I started in November and still have not received anything except an emails letting me know they have received my receipts and vouchers. I will be looking into this more.

• Mb
      3rd of Feb, 2009

We purchased tires in October, 2008 from Tire Kingdom with the promise of free gas. We went online and followed all instructions. Have sent in all my gas receipts since October and have yet to receive a dime from them. I tried their website, and it is inactive. When I tried calling customer service, the number is no longer active. I plan to write a letter to the Attorney General of Florida. I think we all should do the same.

• Ca
      10th of Feb, 2009

My story is the same as that posted by Mr. Burnell above on Dec. 16. I was lucky, however, in that after I sent in October's receipts and did not hear anything back by December, I was able to call and speak with someone at FreeBeeGas. I did receive 1 gift card. I have not gotten any gift cards for receipts sent in each month after October. Now my emails to FreeBeeGas are returned "unable to be delivered", and this morning when I tried calling, the phone number is no longer in service. Doesn't look too promising.

11th of Feb, 2009

i sent in december receipts with december coupon, january, and februarys and i have not received anything with an aception of an e-mail from gasoline redemption center informing me of a database failure. and that they were sorry for any inconvience. my $5 was received and there were no problem. where's my gas card? leroy f.

• Fl
      11th of Feb, 2009

BIG SCAM!!! Same deal as others... Guess it started as a small company and they couldn't handle it so they disappeared with everyone's $5.00 and no more gift cards. I have been waiting 5 months now :(

I tried their 800 number and it has been shut off... Don't bother sending anymore receipts and contact the stupid dealership that offered the scam in the first place and COMPLAIN!!!

• Fr
      17th of Feb, 2009
    Gasoline Redemption Center - no gas cards as promised
    freeman anderson
    38689 florence st
    beaumont,ca
    California

as promised I never received my $100 worth of
    cheveron gas cards. every time I called them they said
    they were being mailed out htat week and should be
    receiving tham in 10-14 days.. this started in september 2008. still no cards in feburary 2009.

• Mi
      24th of Feb, 2009

I'm with all of you. Same thing. I feel really dumb expecially since I did not check to see if they were a valid company. I'm annoyed that I sent them any money at all. I plan to email the AG in Fl. as well.

• La
      26th of Feb, 2009

I started sending in my $100.00 gas reciptes on 8/08 and just sent this months in on 2/23/09 at's 7 months.
    But I did e-mail them and got and a repliy from Judy on 11/30/08, that she was sorry and I was right to be a little mad that I haven't recieved my gift cards. and someone would be getting back to me about it. Of coures they didn't. I live in a rual area I drove 60 mile around trip to get that brand of gas for them.
    Yes I have a citco 6 miles from me, but I don't fund tarists ( please forgive my spelling ) Chavas!!
    WOW if everyone sent me $5.00 I'd be rich!!!
    I'm going to keep sending them in hoping for a class action suit against Gasonline Redemtion. Com and the dealerships that stuck us with false hope. THIS IS FRAUD PEOPLE. Aren't you tried of being kicked around.
    I paid my $5.00 by credit card. What about all fo the infor we put out there. I guess on I'll be paying out $20.00 a month for protection from identy thift.
    If they stoled $5.00 from us wait until it incress to 10, 000.00 one day when we open up a statement and read it.
    Is their anyone out there that knows how we can started as a group to fight back on this?

Lana

26th of Feb, 2009

Well at least you got through the number. Because the # disconnected and web site error. I know it only costed me $5.00 to join but I have already spent $300.00 in gas to get free gas.

26th of Feb, 2009

I have already submitted 2 months worth of gas receipts ($200.00 worth) . I was told by submitting $100.00 each month with the program I joined($5.00) I would get a $25.00 gas card up to 4 months totalling $100.00 in gas cards. Well I tried calling (1-800-514-0366)and going to web site (http://www.gasolineredemption.com), and phone says # disconneted and website error. I was trying to find out where my gas card was or how long it takes. Any information greatly appreciated. Thank you

26th of Feb, 2009

I will continue to put any updates I may get.

• Am
      27th of Feb, 2009
    Gas Redemption - never received gas cards
    Gas Redemption
    14100 w3alsingham Road Suite 36 Box 12
    Largo, FL
    Phone: 800-514-0366
    gasolineredemption.com

I got a card from an aauto dealer for $300 worth of free gas all I had to do was register, send in $5, and then mail in monthly receipts with my vouchers. I have been doing this for 4 months and I have never gotten my $25 per month gas cards. This is a big scam. The phone numbers are all disconnected now. Makes me wonder what they are doing with my receipts since I always pay with a debit card. Someone wrote that they are interested in organizing a class action law suit, is anyone else interested?

• Js
      1st of Mar, 2009

I did the same thing as you did and did not receive any gas card since Oct. Alot longer for other people from forums that I've read. I filed a complaint with the BBB here in FL. On Feb 17, 2009, the company inform it's employees that it was closing it's door and on Feb. 20, the State Attorney, closed their practice if I understand it correctly. You can read the info. at http://westflorida.bbb.org/WWWRoot/Report.aspx?site=47&bbb=0653&firm=90026293.

It is just a shame that you put your trust into any business practice nowadays and you get scammed by them. How can the American public believe in any system if they keep scamming us over and over. Stop taking advantage of the American public & focus on rebuilding the bonds that once made America great. This is small piece of cake compared to Madoff's heist & others as well. Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. JS

8th of Mar, 2009
    Gasoline Redemption Center - not received money
    gold coast
    po box 1196
    Deerfield Beach
    Florida
    freegascentral.com

have been sending receipts as instructed with redemption coupons since october 2008 . Have yet to receive one penny . telephone number has been disconnected. Actual address send to is as follows.

Free gas

Gasoline Redemption Center
    14100 Walsingham Road, Ste. 36
    Largo
    Florida

I am one of the many who have been scammed by this company. I have sent in my $100 in gasoline receipts for October, November, December and January. Received an email conrfirmation of their being received stating that I'd get my $25 gas card for each submittal within 54 business days of their receipt. It is now mid-March and I have yet to see the first gas card. I've written letters, emailed (last of which was returned as undeliverable) and called the 800 number. Last time I tried that, I was told the number was not a valid number. The website states they are having problems with the 800 number and with email and give a NON toll free number which I have not yet tried. I do intend to join the group who are filing complaints with the Florida Attorney General's office and with the Better Business Bureau.

16th of Mar, 2009

I am another one of those used and abused by the computer scam artist. What really ticks me is the local merchants who entice us into their establishments with bogus promises for free airfare, free gas, etc..knowing what they are offering is a lie. I'm not sure who I hate more, the dishonest merchants or the on line scam artists. Where is my 5 dollars and stamp money, This just teaches people to be dishonest and that its ok to scam other people out of $5.00...imagine how rich someone is getting and there is nothing the American people can do about it. The ones who need a bail out are the honest tax payers.

16th of Mar, 2009

The American people need a bale out from all the scam artists on line. I'm so tired of being taken. I also have not received a dime for all the trouble I went through to fulfill my part of the obligation for free gas. I don 't know if its the scam artists or the merchants who entice us to come in to their establishments to receive these scams that are worse.

• Pe
      18th of Mar, 2009

My envelope full of receipts sent to Gasoline Redemptions was returned in the mail. They took my $5 and I never received any gift cards.

• Fl
      23rd of Mar, 2009

We agree--been sending in for 3 months now, and NOTHING!