LPG GAS Complaints & Reviews

Resolved LPG GASdelay Quivery

I am the consumer of Indane Gas bearing consumer No:021129, the supply of refill of cylinder through Raigarh GAS Service, Near Gourishankar Mandir, Raigarh, Chhattisgarh . The delivery of refill of cylinder is unnecessarily delayed in every month. Every month we get cylinder after 1 and 2 Months of our due date and that too after making many visits to the gas agency. Our complaints are simply Ignored.This month I have booked on 17th June 2011 but I didn't received my supply yet (It is about 2 Months).while enquiry they states that there is no supply, this is the repeated answer throughout the year. In this circumtances I am wondered that how the small tea shops were using domestic gas cylinders which is banned and gets regular supply.Most of the tea shops were using domestic cylinders in our area, but they are getting regular supply. We are undergoing physical and metal torture due to this attitude of Gas agency. I request the higher authorities to take necessary action against Raigarh GAS Service to regulate the deliver in time.

Resolved LPG GASlpg connection

Sub: Regarding allotment of a domestic LPG Cylinder
Dear Sir,
I am working with the Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) as Deputy Manager (Admin) since 1991. It is a premier management Institute. I am residing on IRMA Campus, C-29, PB No 60, Anand 388001. I am having LPG domestic gas connection at Anand.
Sir, My native place is PIMPLAJ (Nava) Ta. Dist Gandhinangar which is 5 km away from Pethapur (Ta.Dist. Gandhinagar) and 10 km away from Gandhinagar. I have my own house at Pimplaj. We have 5 days working in a week hence I visit my native place frequently and spends few days there every month. I am facing there problem of LPG Gas. Since I have gas connection at Anand I cannot get another connection at my native place. It is not possible me to carry a gas cylinder in public transport to native place.
I request you sir, considering circumstance mentioned above please allot me a lpg gas connection at PIMPLAJ (Nava) Ta. Dist Gandhinangar. I would pay charges as applicable as per your terms and conditions for a gas cylinder.
And also request you that If allotment of new connection is not possible, kindly allot me one additional Gas Cylinder.
Thanking you,
Yours sincerely

(KL Vaghela)

LPG GAS — Complaint against LPG Distributor M/s Keshab Indane Agency

Sir, I, the undersigned, am an employee serving in a Tata Motors (Passenger Car) Dealership, situated at...

Resolved LPG GASLate delivery

I wish to inform you that we are resident of
(#, 111, Golden Avenue Colony,
Rahon Road, Ludhiana.)
and user of Indian gas . In our Aman Gas services is authorized for indian Gas (LPG -domestic uses) Distribution.

our consumer no.3855
booking date is 09.02.2010.
Expected delivery was 13.02.2010

but regret to inform that till today (22.02.2010) we have not received .
When I went to the agency to enquire about it, the staff had used filthy language against me.
I request you to please..kindly look into the matter and do the needful if possible.

Kusum Gupta
mob:- [protected]

SANAND MOHAN PUROHIT Dec 10, 2007

not picking phone calls for Booking no.161023

• Al
    Alok Bajpai Dec 11, 2007

Sir/Madam,

Unfortunatelyi m consumer of your gas agency name Rich Flames, Consumer No. RF-20342 Faridabab, Haryana last somany years. Firstly phones line always busy if u want to book ur gas then u have to wait two hour or so. They booked gas after 15 or 20 days and send our home after 10 days. This is very rediculious. i would request you to pls do something otherwise i have to go another way. thats it.

yours

Poor Consumer

• Re
    reena basia Apr 21, 2008

Unfortunatelyi m consumer of your gas agency name Rich Flames, Consumer No. 1572 babar pur gas agencies last somany years. Firstly phones line always busy if u want to book ur gas then u have to wait two hour or so. i have booked my gas at 3 april, the delivery guy has come at my house and he give me a slip of gasas on 05.04.08, and he say he will deliver gas next day,
    today is 21.04.08 but still they have not give me the cylinder i have made a complaint so many times in the agencies they are also refuse me . This is very rediculious. i would request you to pls do something otherwise i have to go another way. i will go for the consumer court thats is

regards

Sh ramdass

manikgupta1989 Feb 22, 2010

Dear Sir,

we wish to inform you that we are resident of
    (#, 111, Golden Avenue Colony,
    Rahon Road, Ludhiana.)

our consumer no.3855
    booking date is 09.02.2010.
    Expected delivery was 13.02.2010

but regret to inform that till today (22.02.2010) we have not received .
    we request you to kindly look into the matter and do the needful if possible.

Kusum Gupta

Complaint Rating:

I wish to inform you that we are resident of
    #1112, Nai Basti B-14,
    Behind Punjab & Sindh Bank,
    Civil Lines, Bijnor (UP) .
    and user of Indian gas . In our Bijnore Gas services is authorized for indian Gas (LPG -domestic uses) Distribution.

our consumer no.153553
    booking date is 05.02.2010.
    Expected delivery was 9.02.2010

Rahul Agarwal
    mob:- 9758969004

• Ak
    akash_kct2009 Jun 09, 2011

for late lpg slender

LPG GASnot getting new gas connection, passed one year

I resident of ghaziabad applied for new connection for indane gas connection in april’06, it has been passed approx. one year but till the date i went to surya nagar gas agency for asking about my connection i was surprised to hear the same answer every time that they r not issuing new connection, ask after one week. Sir it is very embarrassing situation for me that I am using my relative’s gas. Just tell me whether u r in a condition to issue a new connection or not, u r in a condition to provide not best but it’s ok, services to your customer or not. Should I apply for connection in another gas company i am in very need, please the concerned authorities take sincere step to solve not my but others problem also who those have applied for a new connection at your earliest and oblige.

i don't know whether u will consider complaint through net or not.

thanx

• Ji
    jitendra Feb 16, 2008

I resident of vashali, Ghaziabad. I purchase LPG in black due to
    shortage of gas as your comment. I aid 700 rs for a half filled gas
    the weight
    of gas was 18.5 kg. what is this .
    The name of agent is Mahipal and the contact number is 9350295967.