Gardeners Choice / It is a scam

I saw a commercial about these supposedly great tomato trees. Ordered the product and I was told I would get 6 tomato plants sent at the right time for planting in my area. Instead, I got 6 tiny peat pots that have a little dirt and a few seeds (some of which spilled in shipping.) A total rip off! Those are mighty expensive seeds.

I would return them but doubt that I would get my money back based on other comments I have since seen on the net. Also, since customer service is never available I am just hoping that the seeds eventually grow and glad it was only a $20 mistake.

Va

Comments

• Dh
      8th of May, 2008

I too am a victim of the Gardeners Choice scam. I ordered grass seed and it was not shipped untill after I sent a third email asking to cancel my order and contacted my credit card company. I too tried many times to get through to their "customer service". What a joke I did get a real person once and was told my order had been shipped but had no tracking #. The order did show up, but I refused it and had already disputed the charges. I have never had an answer to any of my many emails and no refund to date. It has been 3 months since my order. If you try to call the customer service line you get a busy signal, luckily the M/C will deal with them. If you refuse an item just make sure you get a slip from you mail carrier. My best advice is buyer beware!

• St
      15th of Jun, 2008

Sucker

• Tr
      27th of Jun, 2008

I as well received only little pots of dirt and after a month not even a sprout of growth. I tried numberous times to contact them and finally went to my bank filled out a few papers and had the charges to my account reversed. All I had to do after is show I shipped the "defective" product back to them. I did all the dirt in a ziploc bag. I will never buy one thing from this company again.