Gardener White / Leather reclining sofa and chair

4945 Dixie HwyWaterford, MI, United States

I took my disabled brother to get a living room outfit and ended up buying a new sofa and reclining chair . After reviving my first set that was damaged it was replaced and several times when two people were onit if one got off I was thrown off !!! I called and complained several times and of course they sent out a tech and he witnessed it himself .. So they told me to come in and I could pick out something else I decided to pick real all leather Calvert suit with my salesman and I was reassured several times that it was all leather... Well after awhile I was cleaning the leather and noticed cracks and small tares in the sides and seams!!! I called my salesman several times .. Then I became very sick and was hospitalized on and off for the next two years during that time no one even used it but when I went to use it again I started to see more and more damage. SO I CALLED AGAIN AND AGAIN NO RESPONSE SO I CALLED THE MAIN NUMBER AND THEY SENT OUT A TECH AGAIN AND HE WAS SO HONEST THAT I ALMOST FELL OFF OF THE COUCH MYSELF... HE STATED THAT THE ONLY PART THAT WAS LEATHER WAS THT TOP THE SIDES ARE NOT AND THAT IS WHY ITS CRACKING AND WRIPPING UP ... They called me to say that it would cost me to repair the pieces and fix the stabilizer bar in the chair... We don't weigh over 175 in this house and I weigh 95 .. I AM GOING TO NOTIFY THE NEWS AS TO THIS ISSUE SINCE THEY SEEM TO THINK THAT I DONT DESERVE WHAT I BOUGHT... I DID PAY FULL PRICE OF $2077!!! THEY SHOULD BE ASGAMED OF WRIPING OFF CONSUMERS ON ADAILY BASIS...
Lo