Gander Mountain / possible racism
Went to Gander Mountain today (10/19/10) to inquire and possibly buy a shotgun. I stood there as employee after employee passed me and then asked white customers if they needed help. I don't like pulling the race card unless it is truly racism, and I'm pretty sure this one was. I literally stood in front of an employees face and he turned away from me and asked someone else if they needed help.
I left so pissed that instead of inquiring about a shotgun at another store, I bought the gun because I was so mad. That was my first time in Gander Mountain and definitely my last. Ever!
More Gander Mountain Complaints & Reviews
- Gander Mountain - gift card fraud 
- Gander Mountain - ad 
- Gander Mountain - boat motor has never worked right 
- Gander Mountain - false advertising 
- Gander Mountain - no employee to help when needed 
- Gander Mountain - I am not really complaining, I do have a question about a flashlight.
- Gander Mountain - range passes 
- Gander Mountain - I bought a pair of gander mountain boots, scent free 2400 thinsulate boots 
- Gander Mountain - purchased a gun range punch card and was told the store was not closing
- Gander Mountain - refund check for sale they reversed