Gander Mountain / possible racism

1 Huber Heights, OH, United States Review updated:

Went to Gander Mountain today (10/19/10) to inquire and possibly buy a shotgun. I stood there as employee after employee passed me and then asked white customers if they needed help. I don't like pulling the race card unless it is truly racism, and I'm pretty sure this one was. I literally stood in front of an employees face and he turned away from me and asked someone else if they needed help.
I left so pissed that instead of inquiring about a shotgun at another store, I bought the gun because I was so mad. That was my first time in Gander Mountain and definitely my last. Ever!

Comments

• Dl
      7th of Aug, 2011

I had the same problem at gander mountain in taylor michigan.
    Ill keep my $1500 and shop somewhere else

• Bo
      20th of Aug, 2014

I was in a Buffalo store, I went to the gun counter and asked for help. The guy came from behind the counter to show me were the item was. He realized that item was missing from the box. Another idiot from behind the counter made a comment implying that I must have taken it.. The funny thing is, He saw me come in and walk straight toward him- without going down the isle. I will never spend another penny with Gander mountain for as long as I live. I will make sure that I convince everyone I know not to go there. Buffalo is full of gun shops that do not hire KKK members,