Gamisswig

So this [censor]hole website that I thought was ok to order from is a serious joke I see now this was my first and last time ordering from this website now that I see all these reviews about people and the merchandise they receive. I placed a order for a wig on the 24th of February and it's now the 23rd of March and I have yet to get my wig they sure said it was shipped on the 5th of March I never got a email with confirmation for tracking number and I go to log in and use the tracking number the [censor] don't work at this point I'm just like [censor] the wig I'm just going to call my bank and try to get my money back I try to call the customer service number [censor] don't work so they know they a [censor], business they just here to take our money and we all got so many complaints that they don't want to hear from us all I can say is don't buy a damn thing from this [censor] website this [censor] a scam for real. I'm hella mad as [censor]

Ti
Mar 23, 2018

Comments

• Ke
      May 14, 2018

Good Afternoon. I would like to know how long it will take for me to receive MY package from your company? Item #is RM18505121340420953.What DAY should, I expect MY package.
    Thank you, Respectfully Submitted, Kelly Mayo-Walker