[Resolved] GamissI need an address to return these items ordered.

I ordered four different tops and i cant wear any of them.they were 3x, 4x&5x.these shirts were not as described on the website also the sizing was way off.they all fit like a 1x shirt.i couldn't even get my arms in these shirts.i am highly upset with this purchase.i have sent several emails, ive did tickets, ive requested te address to reurn the unwearable clothing for a refund and have gotten no response.im pissed off now.i dont have money to just give a away.i have my emails and my order sheet saved.

• Resolution statement

• Gamiss.com Customer Care's Response, Apr 27, 2017

Dear Nea,

We regret that you are having issues with the size of our items.

Before purchasing our products we kindly ask that all customers refer to our sizing charts located underneath the product description on every item page in order to choose the correct size.

Please provide us your order number or contact our support center here: https://support.gamiss.com/faq/index/index?lang=en&st=1.

We look forward to hearing from you,

Gamiss Team

Ne
Feb 04, 2017

Comments

• Ta
      Jun 28, 2017

Interesting. I am having the same issue. I have jumped through all the hoops in their return process that has gone on for a week of messages back and forth. As of today, I have requested their return address 6 times. I am perfectly willing to pay the shipping and return shipping as I was SHOPPING - ordered several items, try them on, keep the ones I like, send the rest back. This company has NO CLUE what Americans expect as Customer Service or how we like to shop or how to even provide competent measurement... or AN ADDRESS AFTER BEING ASKED 6 TIMES! If Gamiss can not allow you to shop, try things on, and return the ones you don't want, I'm not interested in shopping with them ever again. And it is a shame, because the few items that fit were quite nice and cute.

• Ta
      Jun 30, 2017

After TEN days of writing back and forth with them to attempt returns, I have their USA address: Shun Zhou
    POBOX 3887, 10950 Arrow Rte, Rancho Cucamonga, CA [protected]

• Da
      Nov 16, 2017

The address that I have on my Package is ::: Shun Zhou, P.O. Box 861, 10950 arrow rte, Rancho Cucarnonga, CA, [protected], If this helps ? I too have 5 shirts that are way to small, I ordered large mens & received petite females, l.o.l.

• So
      Nov 22, 2017

you will send the item back, you will pay for shipping and you get nothing from them,